• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

WHO IS HANS PROSCH OF UNITED STUDIOS(USSD)

tigerclaw2

This guy tried to sell me instructors college for $15,000!!!!!! Is this guy legit? I meen is he a real master? And when did he get his frist dan? Anybody else run across this high of karate instructors fees before?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy tried to sell me instructors college for $15,000!!!!!! Is this guy legit? I meen is he a real master? And when did he get his frist dan? Anybody else run across this high of karate instructors fees before?

He's listed as being a Master under Mattera. I have no idea when he got his first dan.

Why would anyone pay $15,000 for their instructor's college?

He's listed as being a Master under Mattera. I have no idea when he got his first dan.

Why would anyone pay $15,000 for their instructor's college?

I paid less than that for tuition at an Ivy League university this year...

I paid less than that for tuition at an Ivy League university this year...

Then it was probably only Penn so you'd have been better off at the instructors college :)

Seriously though, you're talking tuition only, not room and board, right?

Nah, it was my total payment after FinAid. I'll take Penn's "bad" reputation along with my Wharton internship and great job prospects any day. ;)

Where did/do you go?

Nah, it was my total payment after FinAid. I'll take Penn's "bad" reputation along with my Wharton internship and great job prospects any day. ;)

Where did/do you go?

Undergrad - Princeton

Grad school - University of Texas

Where did/do you go?

Undergrad - Princeton

Grad school - University of Texas

That's cool. Obviously Penn's not Princeton in a lot of departments...did you do a masters or doctoral program at UT? I don't see myself doing anything more than a masters so I'll probably end up at Penn State (for cost reasons).

edit: A quick trip to your website answered my question. :) Do you do programming work fulltime?