• 3 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goju_boi wrote: isn't steve demasco that guy who was the capoeira techer in only the strong?

No. Only the strong was released in 1993 and the star was Mark Dacascos.

"It is impossible to make anything foolproof because fools are so ingenius."

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 years later...
Steve Demasco anybody have any info on this guy? hes a 10th dan and a high ranking villari master( I know hes with mattera now but he never got rank from him) Does anybody know why he left villaris?

I know he is running his own studios in ct right now. I use to work with him back in the day when he was with Villari's and united studios. I am on my own because of his bad business practices. He a good at his arts and is a great teacher.

I always strive to perfect anything I learn. I get this from my friends and teachers I have known in my life.

Steve Demasco anybody have any info on this guy? hes a 10th dan and a high ranking villari master( I know hes with mattera now but he never got rank from him) Does anybody know why he left villaris?

I know he is running his own studios in ct right now. I use to work with him back in the day when he was with Villari's and united studios. I am on my own because of his bad business practices. He a good at his arts and is a great teacher.

Good info, Spackard! Might help fill in some important gaps for tigerclaw. How old is your info, Spackard??

:)

**Proof is on the floor!!!