• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Best MA organization/federation out there?

SenseiMike

I'm looking for an alternative organiztion to hook up with that might be cheaper on me and my students. In particular I'd like something that deals primarely with karate and offers a good ammount of tournaments (knock down tourney's a plus).

If you guys know of any, please lemme know.

THANKS!

You can become a great fighter without ever becoming a martial artist, but no sir, you can not become a great martial artist with out becoming a great fighter. To fight is most certainly not the aim of any true martial art, but they are fighting arts all the same. As martial artists, we must stand ready to fight, even if hoping that such conflict never comes.

-My response to a fellow instructor, in a friendly debate

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

hmmm.................... If you are looking for full contact tournaments then join kyokushin , search the kyokushin organizations available , contact them , and join the organization that suits you the most .

I know that sounds insane but if you do not want to join kyokushin for any reason , then i advise you to start your own style of knock down tournaments .

Regards

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike

thanks for the reply!

hmm.....I know Mas Oyama was a student of Funakoshi for some time, but in joining one of those organizations would I have to switch styles? That would be a little to much. Starting my own....tho.....interesting.....

You can become a great fighter without ever becoming a martial artist, but no sir, you can not become a great martial artist with out becoming a great fighter. To fight is most certainly not the aim of any true martial art, but they are fighting arts all the same. As martial artists, we must stand ready to fight, even if hoping that such conflict never comes.

-My response to a fellow instructor, in a friendly debate

• 5 weeks later...