• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

anyone play any sports outside of MA?

bigfish423

I used to do the football, baseball, golf thing during highschool. Then switched to the rowing team in college. Now almost my last year in college and im sportless lol. So I've picked up golf again, and beginning to study martial arts (and falling in love with it in the process).

So anyone play any sports?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope lol.....MA is all the sports I have time for. I am completely obsesed with it and every year I seem to become more intune with my love for it. On days that I miss I literaly become sick, on days when I am sick and look like I am dying I go and become better. yeah I know I am crazy, but atleast I am dedicated =p

If my bestfriends funeral was the day of my Dojos training I would have to just take a few minutes to remember him/her and then say.

Jesus said "let the dead bury the dead"

yeah its that bad......

Join the dark side, it's much easier on you I promise... :evil: :evil:

To become the greatest warrior, one needs to train beyond the physical and into the spiritual becoming supernatural. It is then that the warrior will know that he is indeed not the greatest, but just awakened.

https://www.manabimasho.com

I played football, baseball, and ran track in high school. I passed on college football to go to NYU. I ride bike, still throw the football around once in a while, and lift once in a great, great while. Martial arts is a large part of my life, I am on the NYU Sport TKD team, but I'm not completely obsessed. There have to be other things in your life that are more important than martial arts. It works that way with anything.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Nope, I'm using Karate for my PE credits.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

oh nice nice..I was hoping people would have some different sports on their list that I could ask them about. Some other sports that are big in other countries. I mean don't get me wrong, theres not much better than a good Sunday football game in the fall :wink:

some of my friends play cricket. It's a pretty neat game. I've become friends with some of the fencers. It's funny to see if they think they can take an experienced Kendo guy. As far as their being any new or unusual sports around, I don't know if you'll really find any. I think in today's culture, we've been exposed to most of them.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

yeah, thats probably a good point, about being exposed to many different sports already.

cricket is a sport actually that i know nothing about..watched it a few times and thought it was a game that i couldnt understand by just flicking to espn lol