• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Your Fave Martial Arts Bad Guy

I can't remember his name but he is the guy jackie chan fights at the end of young master. that guy has the sickest kicks

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I like the girl Arsineal(?) Hall fights at the end of Rush Hour 2. I don't think they used her to her full potential, but she was pretty rad.

American Kenpo Karate- First Degree Black Belt

"He who hesitates, meditates in a horizontal position."

Ed Parker

ummm id say the guy(dunno his name) in one of jet li's movies at the end, hes in a uniform, was pretty funny when he beat the first guy up.

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

I can't remember his name but he is the guy jackie chan fights at the end of young master. that guy has the sickest kicks

I think you mean Whang Ing-Sik. Yes, he was an excellent kicker.

One of my favourite bad guys is Hwang Jang Lee. He also was an awesome kicker. He has played in many movies opposite to Jackie Chan. In just a few movies he also has played the good guy.

Another of my favourite bad guys is Tadashi Yamashita. Tadashi Yamashita has played in the many ninja movies. Some of the movies he has appeared in are Octagon and American Ninja.

"Practising karate means a lifetime of hard work."

~Gichin Funakoshi

I like the girl Arsineal(?) Hall fights at the end of Rush Hour 2. I don't think they used her to her full potential, but she was pretty rad.

Yea the girl that Chris Tucker** fights is pretty sweet, her name is Ziyi Zhang (just looked it up) and she starred in Crouching tiger hidden dragon, and House of flying daggers.

as for me my favorite bad guy is...Chuck Norris in Return of the dragon as of now.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless like water. When you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup; when you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle; when you put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow- or it can crash. Be water my friend. ~Bruce Lee

Hwang jang Lee. He was the bad guy in many kung fu movies of the Golden Era. He worked with all big and small names. Worked with the top Studios (Shaw Brothers) to independent small budget Korean films.

During that time, there was a lot of other korean TKD experts in Hong Kong movies, but what set Hwang jang lee apart was that he was also skilled with this hands, he could perform other kung fu styles (Eagle claw, manits, Buddha fist, etc..) and that he was very skilled in weapons, specially the long Staff.

So to me, Hwang Jang Lee is the best.

The henchman in the first Austin Powers film, the shoe thrower.

YES, I agree im changing mine to that guy.........

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn