Mervyn

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Strewth, that's a bit hard to answer when we don't even know what u want to accomplish. Give us a bit more info mate.

Rick.

RJT: 2nd Degree Black Belt Freestyle Kickboxer - 3rd Gup HapKiDoist - 6th Kyu Zen Go Shu KarateKa

Just Kick Them, They'll Understand...

-TBK

do u wana lose or add weight do u want strength or muscle gaining training do u want a general program?

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

I would like to slip in if I may cause i have the same problem. I am 6"6 and around 180-185 pounds ( dont know exactly cause we have kilos ( 84 kg ).

Most people tell me eat more eat more. I EAT A LOT!!! IF i would eat mcdonalds for a month i wouldn gain a pound. I am all bone and muscle.

Dont get me wrong i dont want to be fat but especially my wrists are so "poor" that in a real life situation if i hit someone really hard i think i will easily brake it. My legs are fine ( was training athletics - high jump ) for some years. But my arms worry me. I would like to gain lets say 50 or some pounds to gain power and to strengthen my wrists and other joints.

Any ideas on the nutritional part ? Any others ... dont be affraid to reply :D

Kempo Arnis Slovenia - Training under sensei Borut Kincl begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting ( 6. DAN RKK, 1.DAN Modern arnis ... )

Blab of Buyseech - My blog for Martial Arts and Marketing

I am 5'5-5'6 and I weigh around 130lbs.

Me too :D . Your workout and nutritional plan should reflect your personal goals . Personally I train to enhance my skills not my weight but that is my agenda . Let us know what your physical agenda is and we will try to help :) .

We are not so much individual beings as individual points of perception within one immense being.

Cobosan, do you know what weight people our size should be (I don't)?

American Kenpo Karate- First Degree Black Belt

"He who hesitates, meditates in a horizontal position."

Ed Parker

I would like to slip in if I may cause i have the same problem. I am 6"6 and around 180-185 pounds ( dont know exactly cause we have kilos ( 84 kg ).

Most people tell me eat more eat more. I EAT A LOT!!! IF i would eat mcdonalds for a month i wouldn gain a pound. I am all bone and muscle.

Dont get me wrong i dont want to be fat but especially my wrists are so "poor" that in a real life situation if i hit someone really hard i think i will easily brake it. My legs are fine ( was training athletics - high jump ) for some years. But my arms worry me. I would like to gain lets say 50 or some pounds to gain power and to strengthen my wrists and other joints.

Any ideas on the nutritional part ? Any others ... dont be affraid to reply :D

84 kilos is 184.8 pounds, there are 2.2 pounds per kilo.

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

Weight training is essential to building size and strength. In addition, you need to inhale protein. Eat lots of carbs before a workout, lots of protein after a workout. Over the course of the day, you probably want to eat the same number of grams of protein as the number of pounds you weigh. This will build size, and with proper weight training will build strength.

That's the most general description I can give. If you guys have more specific questions, feel free to pm me and I'd be happy to offer what advice I can.