• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

MA Goofs & Blunders

there was this funny time when 2 little juniors were sparring each other, both yellow belts, Then they just suddenly ran at each other and both nutted each other in he face, it was hilarious :lol:

Both of the kids cried and i felt mean for laughing, but everyone was laughin cus it looked so funny, even there parents were laughin. :lol:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:lol: I know, kids are amazing sometimes.

We've got 5 and 6 year old kids at the training and when two kids had to fight with each other (they had to do Combat), when the judge said: "Hajimeee!!"

The two babys walked closer and stared at each other. Both started to laugh out loud. One of them said: "My mommy is better than you mommy."

Well, there's no wonder everyone started to laugh.

HHAHAHAHAHA!!! "my mommy is better than your mommyyy" (with a baby voice)

:lol: umm.... I just call little kids "babys"

Kill is love

Recent embarrassment.......

We are all doing the kata Kanku Dai a few moves at a time, one person at a time. We get to the end where you have the jumping double front kick back fist combo. I jump up, the elevation is good, the kick had a lot of snap to it.... Too Much snap!!! My tip of my belt flew up in the air and whipped me across the face and eye!!! :o

The rest of the week I had a welt across my face and one hell of a shiner!!! :bawling: (BTW, I have a shorter belt now. :roll: )

The guys at work are still laughing.............

Pain is only temporary, the memory of that pain lasts a lifetime.

LOL... yeah so many of these things I can relate to. I wonder what that means? :D

I remember the very first class I taught, I was teaching Taikyoku Shodan (Similar to Heian Shodan), and I mucked it up completely.. very embarassing..

I've hit myself in the eye with my belt several times too.. but haven't given myself any welts :P

Although probably the most embarrasing thing was when I was practicing some spinning kicks.. lots my balance and fell loudly.. a group of fellow instructors looked over and began to laugh.. but I just pretended I meant it.. (wasn't fooling anyone though)

:D:D

Keep Smiling!

I remember the very first class I taught, I was teaching Taikyoku Shodan (Similar to Heian Shodan), and I mucked it up completely.. very embarassing..

:D:D

How did you muck it up?

I was teaching it a few weeks ago (to some white belts) and this one girl had her right foot forward after the first techinque (which is the wrong foot) and I'm standing there going "no no put your right foot forward...your right foot" I said this like 3 or 4 times before I realised, so I just said "oh sorry its YOUR left foot" and mumbled something about having to do opposite feet at the front of the class, then I promptly continued the count...fortunately none of the higher grades or my sensei saw that..

I've hit myself in the eye with my belt several times too.. but haven't given myself any welts :P

SAME HERE :lol: :D I've done that many times when I practise kata. "ouch.."

Kill is love

Some kids in my Club use to do like this when they do a basic kata:

"Block, Punch, Punch.... ummm.... :idea: KIAI! ... Punch, block, punch, mawatte (turn around, unfortunately with the wrong foot), .... then; :o ooops, umm... (turns back and does it again), :uhoh: punch, punch, punch..... punch.... (then realizes that she/he did too many punches and..) KIAI.. eh... :idea: hmmm... oh right the Kata has already ended, I forgot! (bows and leaves, while blushing of embarrassment)."

I have to repeat AGAIN: "kids are amazing" :lol:

Kill is love

How about this for a strange thing to happen.

A class was taking place with some blackbelts who were sparring with the aim of the exercise being to try and take the opponent to the floor. Suddenly one of the women does a back flip and crashes to the floor. Her partner couldn't understand what had happened as he hadn't touched her. She couldn't work out what had gone on at first either. What she had done was she had seen a flash of black and grabbed at it thinking to grab the other person's belt as part of a throw. She had actually managed to grab her own foot with a black training shoe on it

and ended up throwing herself. Duh!