• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

MA Goofs & Blunders

We have one student in the class I sempai for, a green belt with a couple of years training under his belt. Without fail the slightest impact on his stomach during kumite results in a gut wrenching fart. Never fails to get a laugh...bit sad really but what the heck its funny.

Incidentally im seventeen and wondering at exactly what age do farts stop being funny? my instructors nearly fifty and he stills kills himself laughing when it happens.

Never :wink:

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all I want to say these are some funny stories.

Second of all, I have a question that pertains to my story. Do any of you out there have a old small chinese sensi, I mean I can't be the only one who has the sensi who has the morbid sense of humor. Okay well my story is one night of our training he was late so I was hoarsing around with the kickboxing class (my other style). Well he came in, I told him I was ready for my Monkey Kung-Fu lesson. He said tonights training was going to be a game. I looked very puzzeld at him, he left and came back in with a Chimp, okay now I figured "Yay a monkey!!!"...however this evil primate would soon make a @$$ out me. He said If I could catch it, he would buy me dinner for a weak, I jumped in the ring limberd up and he told the chimp to climb into the ring. I figured how tough could this be right?, I mean im a human and its animal...I have thumbs and logic to help me. I threw out a few punches hopefully to hit it so I could get it. I kept missing so I was getting *. We went round and round for what seemd like eternity, I had it pressed against the ropes about four feet away. I yelled out "I have your little Ape @$$ now!" I dove for him, however as I did he jumped into the air landing to the side, I looked at him, but was to late to look where I was jumping, went threw the ropes and onto the hardwood floor, the ape then jumped outa the ring onto my head, springboared off ran to his master and climbed up him...I then went home and intrestingly enough the Episode of DBZ wehre Goku has to get KingKais monkey was on. I hastly took notes....a week later I lured the ape over to me with a bunch of bannanas...it came over, I took of the Gui top and wrastled with it tell it gave up...he honored his promise and I got my free food!!! Now this I think is a intresting story...man vs. beast to the extreme :lol:

The real moral to this story: the best way to a monkey's heart is through her...I mean "its" .... stomach :D

1st dan & Asst. Instructor TKD 2000-2003

No matter the tune...if you can rock it, rock it hard.

A while ago when we were training we were doing a bunch of blocking and punching drills going faster and faster. Somehow when we were going flat out I managed to hit myself in the eye getting a real shiner :roll:

The worst thing about it was when I went to work the next day everyone kept going 'Gosh , who gave you that black eye' and I had to admit it was me.

Once at training, we were practising some basic things, zuki, mawashigeri and so on... The Sensei was counting and every time we had to do Maegeri. He said: "IIIIIICCCHHHH!!!!!!", and all disciples did a Maegeri, me too, but the funny thing was that I did my maegeri so hard that my kung-fu shoe went off and I painfully watched my shoe flying across the room, over the Sensei's head and up to the ceiling and crashed into a lamp. LOL :lol: The lamp was broken and my shoe fell and rushed back down onto the floor. I was standing there, wearing only one shoe, lol. Guffaw was in the whole room, disciples and the Sensei stood and laughed out loud, then I, my face all over blushing, walked calmly and took my shoe back, laughing myself. :D :lol:

But that didn't actually happen only once, it has happened to me many times and everybody at my Karate Club still laugh about it, lol.

Kill is love

I wish I could train barefoot! But I can't, because the floor in that Dojo is ice cold! And every time I train barefoot, I get a very bad cold and that's one of my biggest problems.

Kill is love

I wish I could train barefoot! But I can't, because the floor in that Dojo is ice cold! And every time I train barefoot, I get a very bad cold and that's one of my biggest problems.
Hmm. Is the dojo floor washed often?

The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step.

-Lao-Tse

Yes, the Dojo floor is washed every training, at the end of the training and before we start the training. But it's just that Estonia is not a rich country, and we don't have super clean and warm Dojo's here, not like a palace you have there. I wish we could have such a nice Dojo, but we don't have. The Dojo is not even ours, it belongs to a school, an old school, which is also cold. In Estonia, no Sensei's have their own Dojo. :( Sad, I know, but I've got a little house in my garden, which is not for use. And I'm going to clean it and make a nice Dojo of it, my whole family wants to do it, we are the *Martial Family*, lol. :D :karate:

Kill is love