• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

MA Goofs & Blunders

This one time while my friend who is a green belt and i (yellow belt) were sparring the only black belt in our class and he has been training ever since his black belt for about 21 years well while we were sparring him i got him on the defense and he did an open hand block and his thumb was to the outside and i did a shin kick to his hand and unintentionally i severly dislocated his thumb and man did it look sick and then he is like in other words that i will not put on here said get the hell over here and help me put it back in place. That was scary because i was afraid he would have liked killed me...

Mo Duk Pai Kung fu - Green Sash (https://www.modukpai.com)

Shotokan Karate - Orange Belt (https://www.nwkarate.com)

Future plans - Go to a Shaolin academy.(https://www.shaolins.com)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 240
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well to answer superleeds question. Yes I have I'm doing Shudokan Karate. Still have to wait until May 12 though. And Kung Fu Master the reason why I have so many post is because I reply to every thread I see.

White Belt- Shudokan Karate

I've noticed the huge numbers of posts too, BKJ :) Congrats.

On the other hand, you should post ananswer to a thread only when you feel you really have something to say. i remember a nice thing someone said "Talk only if you think you can improve the silence".

anyway .. congrats for your work. Only a month till the BIG DAY. Prepare.

I've noticed the huge numbers of posts too, BKJ :) Congrats.

On the other hand, you should post ananswer to a thread only when you feel you really have something to say. i remember a nice thing someone said "Talk only if you think you can improve the silence".

anyway .. congrats for your work. Only a month till the BIG DAY. Prepare.

That's just the thing, I have something to say about everything.

White Belt- Shudokan Karate

Here's a good one...

Our adult class is sparsely populated on some nights, and on this particular night it was myself (male) and two women. One has been in class with me for a while (we're good friends) the other is brand new, and brought with her her 'techniques' from gymnastics class.

At the end of the class we're going to do situps, and we realize we don't have partners, so I ask for someone to hold my feet. At this point, the new lady shouts out "Thats okay, lets do a three way!" My instructor shot me a look so fast I felt it :) My tongue still hurts!

Drop by and say hi! - http://www.hbtaekwondo.com - http://www.kangselite.com

I had something funny happen to me last night. We were partnering up for kicking drills. There were 4 people there. Three students, one teacher, who is a big guy. I think of him as a big teddy bear. He asked us who would like to partner with him. I answered. The other two students shot me this look like they were saying "oh S&*T!" I was confused, and asked "what was that for????" I found out. The instructor is like 250 pounds, 4th degree BB, and he kicks like a horse! Man, the air sheilds didn't do squat! I felt his kick every time. It hurt like a b***h! We were talking afterwards, and he told me that the students hate to partner with him, and I can see why.

Laurie F

• 1 month later...

Ok... this is really embarassing, but, funny as hell. Also, this applies to guys..

Anyway. Any of you guys notice that whenever you go to an Aikido or Jujitsu class, you SOMEHOW wind up wearing the one pair of underwear in the pack that must have someow missed the inspector? You know - either its too loose or too tight? Damn.

Well, a few months ago, Sensei was out of town, so he left me in charge of class. I've assisted many times, but never lead my own class, except in Kick Boxing. To make things more interesting, there were NO OTHER GUYS IN THE DOJO- a rarety. I'm thinking, "Ok, remember... take it easy, these are girls." So, I begin the class running drills, and I partner up with a girl to run trough some excercises. She manaed to throw me down HARD... REALLY hard... she dazed me for a second. The rather noticeable thud brought silence to the class. Everyone asked, "Are you ok sir?" I popped up, said and "Hei." Now, here's where the underwear comes into play. Lets just say that a slight adjustment needed to be made, and, that I forgot (don't know why) that there were no guys there, and, that the girls were still looking right at me. Oops. Yet again, an akward silence. A few moments later, I heard giggling, then all out laughter. Needless to say, this was quite awkward, especially because I had a crush on my partner who was now rolling on the floor in laughter. Actually, it wasn't too embarassing... but... I swear... I AM GOING TO KILL INSPECTOR NUMBER 322! Good thing is now I have a fun story to tell.

Black Belt (Or, Sash i should say) - 2nd Degree - Wu Shu & Wing Chun Kung Fu

Black Belt - 1st degree - Shuri Ryu Karate

Black Belt - 1st degree - Okinawan Kobudo

Black Belt - 1st degree - Tomikki Aikido

Black Belt - 2nd degree - Jujitsu

Tai Chi Chuan Practicioner

Muay Thai Practicioner

First of all I want to say these are some funny stories.

Second of all, I have a question that pertains to my story. Do any of you out there have a old small chinese sensi, I mean I can't be the only one who has the sensi who has the morbid sense of humor. Okay well my story is one night of our training he was late so I was hoarsing around with the kickboxing class (my other style). Well he came in, I told him I was ready for my Monkey Kung-Fu lesson. He said tonights training was going to be a game. I looked very puzzeld at him, he left and came back in with a Chimp, okay now I figured "Yay a monkey!!!"...however this evil primate would soon make a @$$ out me. He said If I could catch it, he would buy me dinner for a weak, I jumped in the ring limberd up and he told the chimp to climb into the ring. I figured how tough could this be right?, I mean im a human and its animal...I have thumbs and logic to help me. I threw out a few punches hopefully to hit it so I could get it. I kept missing so I was getting pissed. We went round and round for what seemd like eternity, I had it pressed against the ropes about four feet away. I yelled out "I have your little Ape @$$ now!" I dove for him, however as I did he jumped into the air landing to the side, I looked at him, but was to late to look where I was jumping, went threw the ropes and onto the hardwood floor, the ape then jumped outa the ring onto my head, springboared off ran to his master and climbed up him...I then went home and intrestingly enough the Episode of DBZ wehre Goku has to get KingKais monkey was on. I hastly took notes....a week later I lured the ape over to me with a bunch of bannanas...it came over, I took of the Gui top and wrastled with it tell it gave up...he honored his promise and I got my free food!!! Now this I think is a intresting story...man vs. beast to the extreme :lol:

"Wow nice move!"*SMACK*"But your to flashy"

• 3 weeks later...

We have one student in the class I sempai for, a green belt with a couple of years training under his belt. Without fail the slightest impact on his stomach during kumite results in a gut wrenching fart. Never fails to get a laugh...bit sad really but what the heck its funny.

Incidentally im seventeen and wondering at exactly what age do farts stop being funny? my instructors nearly fifty and he stills kills himself laughing when it happens.