• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Eternal beginner here ....

... and I'm not tryin to be humble! Never attained any significant rank or anything and I'm not currently training anywhere but I work in law enforcement/corrections and definitely would like to retain the ability to protect myself and if need be, assist any co-worker who may be under attack from some dud having a bad day.

I love martials due to it's many facets but also appreciate the opportunity to keep enhancing my mind, body and the relationship of the two. I like the various techniques that help me to protect myself and am interested in basically everything ... traditional and non-traditional.

Lookin forward to wearing out the search function here!

Familiarity breeds contempt.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Yeah ... it's the styles that are the problem, of course, it couldn't be that I've become a weak-minded, sissy over the years who becomes daunted at the first sign of adversity! :bawling:

Just kiddin. I think I just need to buckle down and get "Marine mind" all over again. There just wasn't a reason good enough to accept defeat back then!

I'll do it man; at least I believe it still!

AND THANKS TO ALL YOU GUYS FOR THE WARM WELCOME!

Familiarity breeds contempt.

Hope you enjoy the forums!

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

Welcome and I hope you find the art thats right for you.

"There are no limitations only plateux, and once you reach them you must not stay there."

--Bruce Lee