• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Scernio, What would you do

Did you like this topic, do you want more scernios?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like this topic, do you want more scernios?

• Yes, You should do more
    • No, you should not do another one
    • Yes, but donot do annother one
    • No, but do another one

i would have to do the nastiest techniques i know hoping i didnt kill someone, it would be ashame to waste someone but in that situation what else is there to do

"Live life easy and peacefully, but when it is time to fight become ferocious."

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

g]http://www.mrx.no/albums/album74/Nightmare_on_Elm_Street.sized.jpg[/img]

Please try to be realistic :D , please donot use any dbz stuff. But if you are absoluty trained in ki manipulation where you can make blasts, and other stuff. I am all for it.

Can you really do ki? :-?

Anyway I would stay calm not thinking yet, not dreaming, but ready for whatever may come. I will Intercept them and when there is an oppurtunity, I do not hit, It hits all by itself, and that is Jeet Kune do and the words of Bruce Lee

A drop of sweat spent in practice is a drop of blood saved in a battle.

A person who say it cannot be done should not interrupt the man doing it.

Realistically this situation calls for clear headed action, not martial arts foolhardy action. If the other victim is incapacitated you might end up at a 5-1 thug to you ratio. Run. use cell to call cops. I don't walk around strapped and I stay to areas where I won't get mugged. 5-1 is not a scenario you want and/or expect. If you fight and get sucker punched you are both toast, but if you run there is a chance for a response from authorities significantly increasing both chances for survival.

• 3 weeks later...

For anyone that would suggest using a gun to take care of the group of attackers you are in the wrong. Smart thing would be to call the cops and call for help. Unless you are proficient in your ma, or the attackers are just horrible fighters, you would be wise to run.

Seek not and you will find. -Lao Tsu

• 2 weeks later...

I'd draw my pocket knife in one hand and my keys in the other, both can be used effectively as weapons.

If they backed off I'd call the police, report the mugging and try to remember as much about the muggers as I can.

"...to stand between the candle and the shining moon..."

• 1 month later...

block the non exp guy so when they suround you when he swings and you move out of they way he will hit his partners. then they will get tired of him and throw him out so when youll only have 2 guys too fight and they will be tired. but if the people mugigng the person come over to help then you are in trouble. first you would want to go for the feet to get away but you dont want too run you need to find a weapon on the ground. If you cant then just keep blocking but dont let them get you into a corner. as soon as they are tired shove one and kick the other then run. but dont run away.then get them even more tired and do this over agian just with diffferent combos. Dont get to close and always pay attention.when they are real tired use muay thai on one and knee him in the stomach face and then the stomack one last hard time and that should take kare of him.then shove one of them into the other and give the other one a roundhouse kick to the face. then for the rest keep them tired dont give them time to rest. kick for them to stagger then take them out whith a knee blow too the stomach.

"Now the valiant can fight; the cautious can defend, and the wise counsel. Thus there is none whose talent is wasted."

-Li Ch'uan-

block the non exp guy so when they suround you when he swings and you move out of they way he will hit his partners. then they will get tired of him and throw him out so when youll only have 2 guys too fight and they will be tired. but if the people mugigng the person come over to help then you are in trouble. first you would want to go for the feet to get away but you dont want too run you need to find a weapon on the ground. If you cant then just keep blocking but dont let them get you into a corner. as soon as they are tired shove one and kick the other then run. but dont run away.then get them even more tired and do this over agian just with diffferent combos. Dont get to close and always pay attention.when they are real tired use muay thai on one and knee him in the stomach face and then the stomack one last hard time and that should take kare of him.then shove one of them into the other and give the other one a roundhouse kick to the face. then for the rest keep them tired dont give them time to rest. kick for them to stagger then take them out whith a knee blow too the stomach.
oh yeah and teh non esp guy if he dont run. make him kit a brick and then take him out.

"Now the valiant can fight; the cautious can defend, and the wise counsel. Thus there is none whose talent is wasted."

-Li Ch'uan-

• 4 months later...

Go super-saiyan and scrape all those fools. :kaioken: <-- Me :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: <---Them

So joking...

First of all, who is stupid enough to be a crazy place that late. The latest i've been out in a crazy neighborhood was like 8:00 in East Oakland, with my MA friend. Also, Even if i had my MA friend with me, we're not dumb enough to scrap with 5 fools.

First, Get the [heck] out of there. Forget that fool. Call the cops to get help for him. Look, you act the fool in the hood, you get treated like a fool. "You might get a childish bullet in your childish brain" - LeAlan "Ghetto Life 101: Our America." Second. Sit down in your couch, turn on the TV and zone out. Maybe even laugh at his folly. Fool.

Destined To Bring Light

• 2 weeks later...

if they somehow had an energy barrier preventing running or cell phone signal: draw knife, stab left dude in neck, arm-lock/swing him into middle dude, ball shot right dude. then I screw the middle dude up while he's off balance, from there one makes sure they don't have more buddies before helping the unconscious man.

note: IF they had an energy barrier... otherwise id be running like mad cursing myself for being out that late in such a bad part of town (and calling the police about the other poor man (if I had presence of mind (which I rarely have outside of fighting situations))).