• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Scernio, What would you do

Did you like this topic, do you want more scernios?  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Did you like this topic, do you want more scernios?

• Yes, You should do more
    • No, you should not do another one
    • Yes, but donot do annother one
    • No, but do another one

• 4 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I turn a corner and when they come i take out one of the semi trained ones with a strike to the neck which breaks his windipe and he strangles on his one blood. then i quickly stun the one thats not trained with a kick in the groin. then i turn around and fight the othe semi trained guy aiming for the solar plex when i get him i knee him in the groin and break his neck, then i go over there and kill the guy that isnt trained and run over to the guy that is being mugged, now if i killed these guys and they werent after me WOW!!! i would be in trouble well there you have it

the best fight is one that doesnt happen

I turn a corner and when they come i take out one of the semi trained ones with a strike to the neck which breaks his windipe and he strangles on his one blood. then i quickly stun the one thats not trained with a kick in the groin. then i turn around and fight the othe semi trained guy aiming for the solar plex when i get him i knee him in the groin and break his neck, then i go over there and kill the guy that isnt trained and run over to the guy that is being mugged, now if i killed these guys and they werent after me WOW!!! i would be in trouble well there you have it

How do you ID the trained ones, and the un-trained ones? If you took a look at me, you would probably think that I was "untrained."

Also, assuming that you can take out that many people with one strike per opponent is very dangerous. It does not happen that easy. If it did, then no one would need to do that much trainin, learning how to do one throat strike and one groin strike.

I am jumping on the band wagon in regards to being able to tell who is trained and not. I know I don't walk around in my gi when I'm not in class (unless I'm running an errand afterwards, then I'll sport my pants portion).

But back to the subject at hand. I generally carry a pocket knife on me, to which I would utilize if needed. Regardless of if I had my blade on me, I would wait until the first one came in and obviously my reaction would depend on how they came at me. Weaponless, my aim would be to break that person in a key place (knee, elbow, jaw, etc) as soon as possible and toss them aside--hoping that the intimidation factor might cause a hesitation in the other two, thus giving me an opening. With a knife. . .well let's just say I like puncturing lungs and slicing open femural arties :evil:

RUN RUN RUN!!!!!!

But if I couldn't....

I would expect to take a beating and possibly serious injury (There is no way I could take on 3 guys, even if they are just throwing haymakers and using thier size to try and smother me). The best thing I could think of would be to start punching the biggest and meanest looking guy as hard as I could in the face and pray that the other guys are a bit slow in the head (which if they are doing this sort of thing they probally are). I'd then try to bob and weave through them and go into a sprint...but more likely than not i'd get one punch in before the other two push me from behind and start kicking me like pre-schoolers in a scoccer match.

Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.

~Theodore Roosevelt

• 8 months later...

Ok, first I'd turn to the guys following me, put on my most masculine-but-casual voice and say "did you guys want something?" or "Can I help you?" If they make it pretty clear that they want to fight, I'd wait until they're a shuffle-step away quickly shuffle step towards the middle guy go straight for the eyes with a clawing type motion, block anything the others try with my forearms and shins, hit the them in eyes, knees to the solar plexus and then face, giving me enough time sprint over to the mugging... Sounds completely ridiculous when you read it (unless you do it in the magic hours of 3-5am, when anything at all seems possible :lol: ) but it all works in my head :D And anyway, if that fails I have my ever reliable, 100% effective back-up plan: Mind-Bullets :D

The first person to call me mate gets a punch in the throat...

3 on 1 - 2 of them trained..... ifthey were armed, id proably try to run rather than die.....

Either way - if i had to fight, id try and secure myself before helping the other guy...

I'd have to agree with this post the most. In reality, how many people walk around with a butterfly knife, or some sort of spray? Being alive is more important than being a dead hero. Run and call the cops and report the mugging.

Not sure...I sometimes get a 'hero' complex that has landed me in trouble many of times :D

Don't hit at all if it is honorably possible to avoid hitting; but never hit soft.

~Theodore Roosevelt