• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Constant Weight Training Increase Ki/Chi/Qi/Reiki energy

Clarence

:idea: Weight training increases ki energy is absolutly right. I am going to tell you how it is right. Now your body has enough ki to make it run smooth. Now when you put on 40kg of weight (training vest) your body has to compensate that weight, so when you get that feeling of you don't feel the weight on you. And you could do ever thing you did before the weight, your body's ki has increase. So as long as you increase weight your body will have to have more ki to sustain it self and make you healthy. Now when you have taken off the weight you will feel what i call overki. That is when your body has alot more ki, then your body needs. That is when you get the feeling of being lighter or faster because 1) You are quite faster than you was before2) you are stronger because of the overki 3)this is the most important one:You maybe able to harness that overki and make it into an attack expample. kamehame wave, spirit gun. :kaioken:

I am here to get stronger in physical, mental and ki strength.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You might find that constant weight training will actually inhibit the flow and deveopment of Chi!

Don't forget you have 12 meridians or rivers of Chi in your body.These meridians are connected also to different organs. Western style weight training is not always good. Muscle development is related to a certain organ, if you do some research you will find some interesting answers.

Where does your Chi originate from? I mean have you noticed a central point and what others ways have you found it can be deveoped.

I'm trying to help as you seem very keen and inquisitive.

Are you sure that the energy you feel after training is purely Chi?

EF

"The path to victory lies within!"

this sounds like something you got out of a cartoon.

now, Chi can be developed by excercises, however, excess training, like what happens in most weight training, will block the flow of chi by tensing a lot of muscles.....

<> Be humble, train hard, fight dirty

:evil: Ok but you're not listinig, I said nothing in that post ragrding the flow of chi, I said simplified that it increase your energy. if I said anything about flowing of chi show me :evil:

you cant increase Chi if you make it stop flowing... you only get tense and feel the burn. It has nothing to do with Chi.

you excercise to allow a better flow of Chi into your body; not to create it from inside of you....

better start reading or paying attention in class....

Ok guys i truly understand the flowing of ki like a river, but see everyone sees ki as being one thing, i see as being ki body ki and extra ki. the extra ki is what everyone who wants to shoot beams and fly and stuff of that nature, if you donot have any overki you can't do that. Yes i did mention chi/ki but I didn't mention flowinf chi/ki did I :evil:

Chi, Ki or however you want to put it is always flowing, it is like liquid or gas. When I said you have to read or keep studying I meant just this.

Everyone has the same amount of Chi/ki, they just dont know how to harness it or make it come into play.

I wouldnt want to say you are wrong, but I dont want to leave you with the wrong information- I think you might be referring to aura.....

ask your sifu- he'll explain it to you, I'm sure