• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ever kicked through a wall?

OKINAWIANKARATEKA

I recently put my foot thru the wall at my dojo. Had a brown belt (1st Kyu) step in to punch and I wasnt quite ready for it, nor was I aware that I was up against the wall, ended up backing into the wall and left a nice hole. Luckily I managed to dodge the punch anyways.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Oh, man! A few people at my dojo have put holes in walls and mirrors with bo staffs, pads, and, I'm assuming, their limbs.

I, myself, have not done this, but it's funny that I'm seeing this here since, today, I kicked a wooden chair out of anger here at home and splintered it... I'm going to tell my mother that I was practicing kata and got too close to the chair... :( *sweat sweat*

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

Kinda, one time I was sparring with a friend in his house and I did a side thrust but since he has longer legs he did a front thrust and I went through his front door. Surprisingly it only hurt when I fell down the stairs.

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

Sofas?? For fun? :P

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

Lucky... :P

"Know Thyself"

We had a guy put a huge hole in the wall with his head once. One of my Senpais made a hole in the back wall with his elbow while he was fighting another Senpai. They both signed it, lol. But we've fixed the hole now.

Warai Wa Satori = Laughter is Enlightenment

Ikari Wa Muchi = Anger is Ignorance

Naku Wa Shugyo = To Cry is to Train

Sosai Mas Oyama