I finally made it!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Damn.

"Life is a journey, not a destination"

"Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless"

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do"

two finger push ups that is... I did 2 in a row yesterday before I almost busted my chin.

ohhhh yeahhhhhhh!!!!!!

Two fingers and a thumb? One finger and a thumb? Which fingers? :D

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

Two fingers and a thumb? One finger and a thumb? Which fingers? :D

an index and a thumb.

Nice!! Congrats, that's a tough exercise.

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

I have done two aswell thats it. But i didnt have to train for mine i just tried it . How would you train for it to do more?? Just repeat as much as you can do?

The right to keep and bear Arms.

I have done two aswell thats it. But i didnt have to train for mine i just tried it . How would you train for it to do more?? Just repeat as much as you can do?
whats the position u have to be in to do it?And how how can u get strong enough to that if you can't do it?
https://www.samuraimartialsports.com for your source of Karate,Kobudo,Aikido,And Kung-Fu

hey lion wuts your secret?

I basically outlined short goals:

1. just being able to get in starting push up position on 2 fingers. I did this step for around a month.

2. trying to get progressively lower and lower, up to the point where im low enough to think about going back up.

3. trying to get back up in starting position.

I assumed you are more or less comfortable doing 1 hand push ups. You have to remember that this is exercise is more mental than physical. You have to sort of negate any thought that you cant do it. This is the reason I tried to master this. I think that if you try to do it purely physically its going to require more time. That was my mistake when I started.

Overall, I find it to be a very good exercise to make you believe you can do a lot of things if you can "control" your mind.

Let me know if it was any help or if you need more info.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence thus, is not an act, but a habit. --- Aristotle