• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Ugh... Bodily harm

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

so you were on the ground like on your back? Then you tried swingin your leg like a roundhouse kick and hit his knee with your foot and broke your foot? If thats the case, OUCH!

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless like water. When you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup; when you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle; when you put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow- or it can crash. Be water my friend. ~Bruce Lee

while on the grouind instead of using a round house (except to the INSIDE part of the knee) use a side kick to the stomach or groin(if ur attaker is a male)

Don't block with your face.

--Soo Bahk

I've never broken abone in my training knock on wood, I few dislocations, sprains and bruises.

man, sorry to hear about your foot.

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are of little matter compared to what lies within us."

-Emerson

yeah its really annoying when you break something, cos you know youve done it before you feel it, and of course the not being able to train for a while

I have learned my lesson... don't screw around on the ground whilst trying to throw a round kick and catching someone's knees. You will in fact break you foot!

Wow and ow! Was this in sparring? In class or outside of class? Were you barefooted? What bone did you break?

Sorry for so many questions,but you were less than descriptive in your post. Get well soon! :)

A blackbelt is not the beginning,it's a piece of cloth,that's all.

Heh... thanks Brawler... you too. I was on the ground outside of class, barefoot. I broke either my second or third bone on the top of my foot. The good thing is I can still go to karate, just not kick. I'm supposed to wear this shoe thing but I said screw it that night. I dunno. That stuff is annoying. I'd rather suck it up. I'm not exactly sure what I was trying to do. It was chaotic. Heh! Fun fun fun.