• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

woah....these guys are crazy

JLee

http://www.bilang.com/system.php

i didnt view that site yet, it said something about too many people downloading so ill wait till later, but u can try my link and go to the left where it says video gallery and check those miniclips out. To download them right click on the file and select save target as and place it wherever and watch it on ur media player. I liked em and i think they will be similar to Jlee's video.

Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless like water. When you put water into a cup, it becomes the cup; when you put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle; when you put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot. Now water can flow- or it can crash. Be water my friend. ~Bruce Lee

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah that sites good... just search for MA tricks on google if you want more videos - there are so many out there. specially now parkours is so popular, a lot of the guys that do that do MAs as well to some degree.

yeah, the bilang.com is really cool. i Really want to see some of those competitions, if this is what they look like offstage

Destroy all that is evil, so that all that is good may flourish.

That was incredible stuff. No matter what you think of "FLASH", you have to admire their dedication and athletic prowess.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

awesome clip

pretty tight song too-anybody know what its called?

Open your eyes - Guano Apes

Is what it's called, if it's the video i'm thinking of. :D

- Hogosha

Yeah, they're pretty good. They have a website, and are based out of Canada (Toronto IIRC).

I remember they use the term XMA, with no mention of Mike Chat, wonder if copyright extends across borders?

Aodhan

There are some people who live in a dream world, and there are some who face reality; and then there are those who turn one into the other.

-Douglas Everett, American hockey player

i guess XMA is just a generic term now though - i think Mike Chat might find it difficult to enfore just like google cant enforce their trademark in the UK when its used as a verb sicne it became part of the dictionary ... i.e. i'll google it.... is actually correct english.

I would think that Century MA would have some high powered lawyers to take care of that. XMA is trademarked.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!