• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

My New Baby!!

Yup yup yup. He's seen her. Her eyes have opened and they're blueish-gray. She's gotten really big. She's earned herself the nickname of "Monkey" because she climbs like crazy and kinda looks like a monkey. I'm working on getting pictures up. It should be soon though!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Of course! Heh. I had her outside with me today because we had a garage sale. ugh. Anyways, my dog was out and she hates cats. If was hilarious. She tried to sniff Boca and the kitten arched bet back and hissed. My dog freaked. Then, the dumb dog tried to sniff her again and Boca did the same thing except she spit at my dog. It was great!

• 2 weeks later...

I finally got a new cable for my camera so here are some pictures of the baby.http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b238/ChevyCowgirlRSG/DSCN2707.jpg

She's 4 weeks in this one. Right now she is 6 weeks and in the process of being weaned. I finally got her litter trained though! YAY[/img]

Boca is 7 1/2 weeks now. My boyfriend's parents are taking her home tomorrow. They're going to rename her Crystal. I'm gonna miss her so much. My first rescue success story!! Heh. Oh well. I know they'll give her a good home so I'm not worried. They're taking her to the vet to see why she's so small. I hope there's nothing wrong with her but I don't think there is. I think she's just really small.

May she be a good addition to your family. We love our cat who is now 14 years old and still acts like a kitten at times. Gonna be hard to replace her when she is gone.

Ken Chenault

TFT - It does a body good!

lol nice, wish i could be happy of my cat. 3-4 years and wieghs 23 pounds and is naturaly giant, people confuse him for a small dog sometimes. Also hes mean, picks fights and stuff.

"Time is what we want most, but what we use worst"

William Penn

• 1 month later...