SaiFightsMS

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kaminari-name a topic and I'll see if it's my kind of philisophical discussion :)

Hmmm....Well, what about euthanasia, the value of human life vs. animal life, or war/violence? Any of these spark your interest? Of course, these are only a few of many, many philosophical questions which I've pondered about but discussed with few.

Bare in mind that this is not the place for those types of discussions as per our User Guidelines.

Thanks. :)

I Love going out clubbing with my mates and dancing til 6 in the morning. i love doing that, MA has given me the staminia to dance and jump up and down non stop to drum and bass for 6 hrs while everyone else there needs to do drugs for that:D

i also love spitting im really in to hardcore rap and alot of the underground uk scene as most of UK rap is rubbish. i also really enjoy my job as a nursery teacher.

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

My other 2 loves are music and paintball. When i combine them both it's a winning combination :D
LOL :D I've always wanted to try paintball...

Currently I'm messing around with my clubs webpage... It takes up most of my free time lately and I hope I'll manage and get the english version up soon :roll:

Playing with my hacky sack.

Other than that, photography's been my hobby ever since I can remember.

Imagination is more important than knowledge.

My loves other than MA: Christ, drums, soccer, huge fitness freak, personal weapons, i know a hell of a lot about bladed weapons. Outdoor stuff, hope to join a survival school sometime before i'm 25.

Joshua Brehm

-When you're not practicing remember this; someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you meet them, they will beat you.

i'm really into music too, i 'm the drummer of a rockband ( https://www.charlenedice.be - it's in dutch though :P) , and i play in a few orchestra's (sax, clarinet, piano), .. and i totally love going to gigs of known and not so wellknown bands, just to brighten my musical horizons ..

i'm also into the pc - stuff, i'm also studying that

eager to learn from the

all-powerful baji god of pain

Other than MA I like to go to pow wows and stomp dances and I also love to play stick ball (sort of like lacrosse with out the pads and rules) I am on the Chickasaw Nation Team.

A computer beat me in a game of chess once but it was no match for me in a kickboxing match

I love riding my motorcycle and belong to the Christian Motorcyclist Association.I also love music of many types,including Celtic and Native American.I swim but don't care much for crowded pools :roll:

I also have my menagerie, which includes two dogs,two birds,a hamster,and an assortment of fish,one frog,one newt,two crayfish and a turtle.My son is trying his hardest to persuade me to buy a guinea pig,but we are moving to another state soon and it will already be hard to get all the critters from Point A to Point B.Some of the fish will go to new homes.

I love to read.My son is 12 and we still have story time every evening.We've been through all the Harry Potter books and the Lord of the Rings,and the Chronicles of Narnia,and much more.

hajime~kyu

The more I think I know, the more I find I have to learn.