Jack Osbourne KO's veteran Muay Thai fighter in Thailand

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ha thats great! well thats if his dad didn't pay the guy to drop. but as we should all know anything can happen in a fight! well done jack.... if it was legit!

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

Oh boy, I don't know but this seems fishy. Perhaps the seasoned Muay Thai fighter was going very easy on him (I'd bet all my money on that) and Jack (whom I truly doubt his punching power) got in a lucky punch that knocked him out. Anyhow, I'm sure the other guy was going easy on him (I mean come on Ozzy and his wife was there) and he let his guard down.

in my opinion there are two options either Jack got paired with the worst thai fighter in all of thailand or the fight was a set up.

i mean he just got out of detox mabe this was one of the (lets build his confidence so he doesent do drugs type things)

Fist visible Strike invisible

there is no way this was legit! i mean im pretty shure i could take Jack. not to mention with just four weeks of training there is no way he would even survive a thai fight with a thai boxer even one of the bottem level guys.

Fist visible Strike invisible

i mean he just got out of detox mabe this was one of the (lets build his confidence so he doesent do drugs type things)

Ha Ha yeah sounds like it could be!

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

well i have seen some footage with him training privatelly at home with someone I assume knowledgeable, but still that's smelling "propaganda" to me.

If it was true, good for him. Still I see him as unfit so I'd have a hard time believing about this success.

i refuse to believe it lol

Black belt? Yes i have a black belt but that belt only covers 2 inches of my butt. The rest i got to cover on my own.

Royce Gracie - Jiu-jitsu master

in my opinion there are two options either Jack got paired with the worst thai fighter in all of thailand or the fight was a set up.

I agree with it, even somebody very gifted and under very intense short training can beat a really experienced and trained fighter.

I think it's all propaganda