• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Jewelry and Chi

Cobosan

AS I heard many times before, a lot of people told me that jewelry, lets say gold chains, braceletes, rings ... tend to "take away" a part of the human energie and that you should feel "heavy" while wearing jewelry.

But on the other hand I ve heard from numerous bioenergists that gold is encouraged and that it keeps the energie from going away.

It may all be superstition to someone, but I would still like to know what you think of this subject.

Re, COBOSAN

Kempo Arnis Slovenia - Training under sensei Borut Kincl begin_of_the_skype_highlighting     end_of_the_skype_highlighting ( 6. DAN RKK, 1.DAN Modern arnis ... )

Blab of Buyseech - My blog for Martial Arts and Marketing

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I don't know, but my previous Tai chi intructor forbidded the wearing of all metal object during the lesson even for those who do not spar. (below 2nd chi).

I forbid all jewelery in my classes because of the obvious safety problems.

But If you start worrying that what you wear might make you less of a fighter you are putting yourself at a disadvantage.

• 1 month later...

ya, i wear one silver earing, if i take it off i feel lighter too

How many blosom's are on that tree?

It is impossible to count,

The number's continuoulsy change.

The wearing of jewelry may inhibit the flow of Chi in some cases and some circumstances. It is not something I would be that worried about. One of the main reasons to not wear jewelery in class(apart from the danger of cutting on impact) is that the student is learning to 'feel' the flow. So initially the instructor would want to remove all 'energy' distractions to this end.

It has been said, by those who do a lot of Chi or 'Intrinsic Energy' work that Gold accumalates Chi. So sometimes they prefer to wear Silver jewelry (like myself!) However, in an emergency and with a strongly developed Chi the 'flow' will be there no matter what. Eventually your Chi manifests of it own accord without your conscious mind and will directing it.

Just out of curiousity, some taechers say that your individual Chi field or Aura reaches up to 30 feet around you on this physical plane!

IMHO !!

"The path to victory lies within!"

I'm not a jewelry wearer except for the occasional silver necklace. i don't really notice any effects of wearing them, although this is the first time i've heard anything of the sort about jewerly (gold or silver) slowing down or altering chi flow.

does anyone know about the stones that some monks and certain religions use or "place" on their third eye area? I google'd it once and certain websites stated that they stimulate the flow or circulation of energy in those chakras? any information would be helpful

----------------

Take Care, Everyone.

- Akemoshi

----------------

I'm not a jewelry wearer except for the occasional silver necklace. i don't really notice any effects of wearing them, although this is the first time i've heard anything of the sort about jewerly (gold or silver) slowing down or altering chi flow.

does anyone know about the stones that some monks and certain religions use or "place" on their third eye area? I google'd it once and certain websites stated that they stimulate the flow or circulation of energy in those chakras? any information would be helpful

I'm not sure if what you are proposing will actually have any effect upon your Chi or Third Eye what so ever! Although monks may be seen to place stones on thier third eye they are also doing something else and have put a lot of work into opening that chakra. It is simple, but it has to be done in the right way and requires patience! Many other ennergies have to first be awakened in the right and balanced way before you start working on 3rd eye. Never do anything that will create an imbalance.It is gradual progress that brings true power from within!

EF

"The path to victory lies within!"