• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
thanks. I was thinking that to. But I would also just like to know a way to do it with grip tape or medical tape.

Have you tried looking it via google? If you have and still haven't found a way to do it correctly, see if you can find an issue of Inside Kun-Fu magazine, June 2000. There is an entire article dedicated to handwrapping properly. Maybe you can go to IKF's website and archive the article to see if they have it on-line with the pics.

Di'DaDeeeee!!!

Mind of Mencia

• 3 months later...

I use the faitex method of wrapping hands it is on this following page

http://www.fairtexgear.com/images/instructions/instructions_2101.pdf

it doesn't tell u how many times to wrap the knuckles, wrist, thumb so heres wat i do with a 180 inch everlast handwrap

5-6 times around the knuckles

3 times around the wrist

2 times around the tumb

these numbers r just examples of wat 2 do, depending on ur preference u may wish wish one less or one more wrap in a specific area, i have large hands so for many of u it will require more wraps to use all of the length up

oh my apologies, u want to use tape, ummm.... i don't know how 2 do that, but if u wrap ur hands with a handwrap, many ppl still use tape in between the fingers and other areas, also another great idea for a hard puncher that hurts his hands is 2 by a regulat dish sponge then cut it to size and tape it on his hand, then but on a wrap over it