• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Hello people of the forum

Rateh

Lo, Im Jennifer, been practicing for 8 years now and teaching for 4. Teaching is very much a passion for me, so i had to include that in there :P

As far as what style...a mixture of karate, taekwondo, jujitsu, judo, some others...

Been to five different schools in my short training time, thats what happens when ur parents like to move :P

Um...donno what else to say...Just turned 21 in March :D

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. - Nido Qubein

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome, and btw, impressive amount of styles you're into in such a short time!

Joshua Brehm

-When you're not practicing remember this; someone, somewhere, is practicing, and when you meet them, they will beat you.

well, the style(s) ive trained in, were all mixtures of numorous styles...

in my current school, we generally dont distinguish which things come from which style

two styles i specifically want to increase my training in are shotokan and jujitsu

shotokan because i really want to learn some very traditional karate

jujitsu, because im a natural groundfighter, but i dont know that many specific techniques

i also want to spend some time learning akido, what few things ive learned in that area, i really like

Your present circumstances don't determine where you can go; they merely determine where you start. - Nido Qubein

Welcome to the forums, Jennifer! Enjoy your stay :)

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."

- T. S. Eliot

Welcome aboard!

when you create the world's largest trailer park, you're going to have tornadoes