• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry didn't meen to take so long.

I can't get the police report on sean getting jumped because it's under investigation.

I did get the report on seans window getting smashed and rick peterson getting arressted outside seans dojo 3 days after sean got jumped.The rest of them are all under investigation.

The police have talked to Will clark and Rick peterson and they both claim they are innocent.

The strange thing is that rick peterson now drives Will clarks land rover.

I wounder if he paid for it or did some kind of favor for it?

What about the three Chief Instructors? Is that hearsay?

You've stated a lot of things in this thread as fact which seem in reality to be suspicion and supposition.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not trying to defend these actions. As I said, they're reprehensible. It's just hard for me to believe that those three instructors would still be listed as the Chief Instructors on the USSD website if they'd been convicted of what you'd suggested.

The deal w/ the car is also a big jump to make.

I just think you should be careful what you state as fact because people in this forum will likely take it at face value.

Better to be more factual where people's reputations and careers are in play.

My $.02.

CPW

Team:"I'm just here for the push-ups."

I've been doing some searching on united studios and what I've heard from other instructors is that mattera and company harass schools that leave them, does anybody know if this is true?. I also heard that mattera stole money from villari and even did time for tax evasion, did anyone here about that?

I checked with a friend of mine and he said you can't get the reports till it's closed. Imho they probabley did it. Just my opinion.

I heard grand master demasco just left mattera and united studios and opened his own schools ( dont know if it's true or not?)

cpw are you a ussd instructor?

cpw are you a ussd instructor?

LOL! Definitely not. Just a lowly yellow belt who couldn't do 15 pushups 2 mos ago. No aspirations to be anything other than in better shape. If I learn something useful in the process, so much the better.

CPW

Team:"I'm just here for the push-ups."

Sorry guys im from NZ, ive studied southern fist kung fu styles for 5 years now called Chi Kune Jow do, its a combination of southern TONG LONG ( mantis fist ) an LO FU DO ( way of the tiger ) in one as they are similar styles,

now im just wanting to know, WHAT THE FLIP IS SHAOLIN KEMPO,

thanks all

Faith without works is merely a dream anticapated.

Muay thai boxing and

SOUTHERN STYLE KUNG FU PRACTIONER

SKIPSET ( NZ )

WOW So demasaco left? What does that say about your organization when your number two guy leaves you and opens his own chain? What do you think caused the break up of him and charles mattera? Do you think it's a sign of problems within the organization or that it's collapsing? :-?