• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

united studios of self defense (USSD)

Probably because they had a fall out and didn't want to claim villari as his instructor. Instead the go on that they are trained by some monks and all this shaolin Temple nonsense. That all they got to do is drop a thosands dollars and any one can get a certificate and pictures saying they are trained by shaolin. Money rules the world!

TO true.

They have been trying to promote themselfs as shaolin to everyone. Stay away from theses guys they has been some problems in colorado recently from some of their instructors harassing a break off school. A break in at the school on 9-18 and will clarks the district manager card was left at the scene of the crime. It was takin by police for finger prints. A friend of mine says their is more police reports on them with the harassments with this dojo. I'll post name and the police reports in the next day or so.

• 3 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well it turns out this was not the first break in. Three 3rd degree black belts USSD instructors ( rick peterson chief instructor of the lafayette dojo, tony henkenberns chief instructor of highlands ranch dojo, rachel johnson chief instructor of colorado springs dojo) broke in on january 10 2005 and stole sean foys gi's and some of his belts. About $400 worth of stuff and trashed his dojo.

The day before will clark a 5th degree came in and harassed him and said he was a break away from ussd and that peoples legs get broken over things like this! This is in the police report that sean filed a couple days later.

On march 13 2005 Sean foy came into his dojo and found his front window smashed in.

On may 27 2005 Sean foy was jumped outside his house by three people and his bad left knee was broken in 2 spots and 3 ribs and his left arm and multiple contusions to the head.

Rick peterson was arrested outside seans dojo on may 30th and issued a 1year no trespass to his dojo, sean's assistant instructors recognized him and called 911 and locked the door. He tryed to get in but was arressted.

Sean left ussd the year before and blow out his knee while working for them but he had to pay for the surgery himself.You can find these reports at the lafayette police department in colorado.

I am surprised know one replyed to this!

You can't be serious!

That goes aganst everything the martial arts is about. I will never train at another ussd again.

This sounds like something out of the karate kid.

If people leave you and start their own business there may be something wrong with the way you teach or do business? And that would be something you should look at and change, not harass the one that leaves you. He probabley did you a favor and showed you that you have some problems that need to be fixed.

WHAT A JOKE. That is a disgrace!

USSD..... I apologize to anyone who takes offence to this, but you should quit and join another school. I don't care it they're no longer with them or not, that is just........ I'm at a lose for words :down: :down: :down: :down: :uhoh: :kaioken:

I don't have to be the best, just better than you!

Working towards 11% BF and a Six pack

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
A friend of mine says their is more police reports on them with the harassments with this dojo. I'll post name and the police reports in the next day or so.

Okay so you posted some names, now you'd better post the police reports; otherwise it looks like a smear.

If these things really happened, it's reprehensible. (Almost as reprehensible as the spelling in this thread!) :lol:

CPW

Team:"I'm just here for the push-ups."