• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

So, how old is everyone here?

Rockuman

Yall Im 13 and i have been in TKD for 9 years. I have played on a computer for 12 years

I have been at it for 9 years kicking and punching my way up the ranks now im a blackbelt at the age of 13. Come get me. LOL

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
I got my black belt when I was 11.

I got mine at 13, I'm 14 now, and about 3 months away from 15.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

I'm 18 with 14 years experience (32 years old) Recieved my 1st degree when I was 13, 2nd degree at 14, 3rd degree at 18, 4th degree at 27, and 5th degree at 31. Keep it up kid. You have a big future!

I'm 21 with a little over a year in an official martial art. Most of my experience before that was in lifesaving with isn't exactly designed for war but provided a lot of the same mentality and perspectives.

O Sensei said that everyone has a defined sphere of strength and if you can get them outside that sphere then their strength will disappear. I say, EXPAND YOUR SPHERE!

Sheesh, I feel like a child. 15 and a bit more than a month. I feel like a little kid.....

=p ummm you are a little kid don't be upset every adult wishes they could be one the older you get. Embrase it and enjoy it.

I am 27 and have so much grey hair I play Moses in the Church Plays! I like having it because in my cultral traditions its a sign of having great wisdom which I will acredit to all the stress, and bad situations I have both gotten into and learned from :lol: And im still here ......haha :lol:

To become the greatest warrior, one needs to train beyond the physical and into the spiritual becoming supernatural. It is then that the warrior will know that he is indeed not the greatest, but just awakened.

https://www.manabimasho.com

I got my black belt when I was 11.

I got mine at 13, I'm 14 now, and about 3 months away from 15.

HOLY CRAP who were your masters!!!!!!!

And how old were they!!! Like 20 or something!!

When your actualy able to defend yourself in real situations and much older you will understand why everyone complains bout BB children and kids....its a huge false sense of pride that gets them badly hurt, killed, and has Martial Arts laughed at by the society of today.

To become the greatest warrior, one needs to train beyond the physical and into the spiritual becoming supernatural. It is then that the warrior will know that he is indeed not the greatest, but just awakened.

https://www.manabimasho.com

HOLY CRAP who were your masters!!!!!!!

And how old were they!!! Like 20 or something!!

My sensei is almost 60, and has trained under people such as Kanazawa.

When your actualy able to defend yourself in real situations and much older you will understand why everyone complains bout BB children and kids....its a huge false sense of pride that gets them badly hurt, killed, and has Martial Arts laughed at by the society of today.

What a pity that has been your experience with youth black belts!

I trained since I was 8, and had 4 years of perfect attendance. That's coming to class every session. I currently come to my dojo for 9 hours of class (not counting extra practice; just class hours) a week. I never get into fights, and I avoid telling people of my martial arts experience, unless asked.

My dojo has had only 2 junior black belts (under 16) since it's start in 1981, myself being the only current one. Our other junior black belt had 3 years perfect attendance.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."