• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Music for training

40 cent

System of a Down's new CD is pretty good for working out.

But it's definately vulgar, and if anyone takes it to literally, they're bound to take offense. I like it though. Catchy, loud, noisy, and in some cases, sort of funny. But vulgar. I'm not saying it's for everyone. That's for sure.

The game of chess is much like a swordfight; you must think before you move.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

System of a Down's new CD is pretty good for working out.

But it's definately vulgar, and if anyone takes it to literally, they're bound to take offense. I like it though. Catchy, loud, noisy, and in some cases, sort of funny. But vulgar. I'm not saying it's for everyone. That's for sure.

their new album is absolutely phenomenal, i have permanently got it on...its a bit vulgar in places, but its not that bad surely?

(just remembered the first line of 'cigaro')

yes it is vulgar, without a doubt :)

and i cant train with it, as i keep stoping to mosh and airguitar to it....

If you have just read the above message and agree with it then you may worship me as the best thing since sliced bread.

Of course if you don't agree then hey, i'm a crazed lunatic and you should ignore my insane ramblings.

the bad touch by bloodhoundgang. if you dont lauf at this your gay

"I'm done, and as I'm posing in my nice stance the flamingo stands his ground as well. The flamingo and I are the unstoppable team, with my tornado kick and his confident pink plastic frame, we're ready for whatever comes our way!"

-Jujimufu

the bad touch by bloodhoundgang. if you dont lauf at this your gay

mmmm.... fair enough, as i cant stand the bloodhoundgang, then i must be gay.... :roll:

If you have just read the above message and agree with it then you may worship me as the best thing since sliced bread.

Of course if you don't agree then hey, i'm a crazed lunatic and you should ignore my insane ramblings.

• 2 weeks later...

Personally, and alot of people will strongly disagree, i like any techno with lots of bass, and few lyrics, trance is good too. lol, but when im actually training (like for improved technique/fighting ability, not fitness) i dont normally want any music, but when i do, techno all the way :P. If your going to listen to the techno/trance though, you want a good sound system... i hate listening to it on bad sound system, lol. Get 2 good 15 inch subs, a good amp, and some speakers (preferably good, but not as important as subs and amp :P), then you really get the base which is what i like about it when im exercising.

techno is great for traing, especialy drills. if you keep beat and concintrate on keeping it the cardiovascular side of the workout if awesome, aswell as endurance. so techno and anything with a fast beat. then again for intensity, some people have different taste, so anything that makes you want to move is good. so find a band or random bunch of songs and playthem.

nomatter what it be, will power and heart produces great things

hey triddle, what are ur favorite techno songs? im not a big fan of it, but i def agree that techno and rave music get ur blood going. for workout music i prefer rap/hard rock. i like D12 fight music, cassidy im a hustla, linkin park jay z - numb/encore, and the soundtracks from Kiss of the Dragon with jet li and Blade Trinity. trinity has a ton of great fighting songs on it. enjoy

2nd Dan Soo Bahk Do. Dan Bon - 36884