• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Music for training

40 cent

I just find that some of the classic rock works really well to help pump me up and keep me motivated, besides, it doesn't get as old to hear the classics over and over again as compared to some of the top 40 stuff that is out there now.

I totally agree with ya :) I'm only 30, by the way ;) But I grew up with the classics, thanks to my dad.

Laurie F

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a german rock band called rammstien i dont know weather there well known in the USA or not but they can raise adrenalin.

Thou shalt not follow a multitude to do evil~Exodus 23:2

Violence, even well intentioned, always rebounds upon oneself.~Lao Tzu

And mankind is naught but a single nation~quran

a german rock band called rammstien i dont know weather there well known in the USA or not but they can raise adrenalin.

I wouldn't listen to them. Try looking up their lyrics.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.

"Try looking up their lyrics."

what about them? du hast? amerika? alter mann? sonne? engel? reise reise? ohne dich? sure, they have a lot of lyrics that... er... provoke, but even a lot of those are generally taken the wrong way. and it's tough to beat their blend of harmonies and melodies and guitar and keyboard. brilliant, i tells ya.

"I hear you can kill 200 men and play a mean six string at the same time..."-Six String Samurai

Anything by Linkin Park.

All of the songs on Hybrid Theory and Meteora you can probably relate to in some way. Most are screaming songs so you can have an intense workout along with stress release as well.

Other good Cds:

KoRn- Issues

KoRn- Take A Look in The Mirror

Slipknot- Vol. 3 (sorry can't remember full title)

Some songs by Eminem are great.

If you don't like those because they're too "hard" or something try:

P.O.D.- Payable on Death ( You can yell when you kick at home without feeling weird because they're yelling the same way)

Blink 182- Keeps a fast pace without being cursing- too much...