• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Music for training

40 cent

Just wondering what music or particular songs you would recommend as being useful for the martial artist. Specifically im after songs to get me pumped up and in the mood for bag work, just after a list to download and whack on a mixed cd. im not after oriental tunes to soothe ones spirit and focus the mind etc. just after cool songs to get me pumped and the odd motivational lyric.

cheers.

can be anything from rap to classical. and i understand it will vary from person to person, just give me your opinions

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i like to listen to any rocky tune corney i know but those films always motivate me. breath, firestarter and smack my B itch up by prodigy. i also like to listen to jedi mind tricks vinnie paz has such an angry voice and stoups hype beats get my pumped.

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

I've been into Japanese drumming lately. I listen to Soh Daiko (Japanese drum band) while doing forms. But before a breaking or sparring clinic, I listen to Limp Bizkits "Break stuff" :D Or something similar (heavy stuff). I like S.O.D new song. I need to get it for home workouts :D

Laurie F