• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Xyience

Sinar89

has anyone triend the supplement Xyience XFB AM? its supposed to give you energy but also suppose to really help you loose weight. i'm in the process of loosing weight right now and i'm getting pretty good and think that a kick like this will make me have 6 packs by summer. i want to trust it because it sponsors UFC and i herd some of the fighters use it but i want to make sure ($40). also, i heard it has 120 tablets, how long will that last?

but anyways, has anyone tried it? i don't really care abotu the energy thing and the decrese in appitite would be nice but i'm really wanting to know if it will help loose the weight faster (i know, i still have to work out. i run everyday). so, anyone have any comments? thanks alot

• 2 weeks later...
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • 3 weeks later...

The best way - is the all natural way.

The only supplement I've ever recommended, or probably ever will, is an EFA (essential fatty acid). I take flax seed oil capsules every day. They allow you to recover faster, and will actually help you metabolise fat better. Plus there's much more it will do for you, just look it up on google if you doubt me.

no. Neither will most other fats. This has been a myth for ages. Your pores secrete oils all day long regardless of oil consumption. The only way to combat this is a dedicated regimen of cleansing and moisturizing.

I also enjoy daily hlepings of ground flax. It has really helped restore lost energy after cutting most fats from my diet. There are a myriad of benefits to be found in Flax. Look it up...it willb weowrth your while.

AS a not to the original post, the supplements will not always help you to lost extra weight, rather they help to control factors of weight loss such as increased energy(whether real or stimulant induced), appetite supressants, etc. If you wanted to save some money, you could dimply modify your diet and work harder.

When a man's fortunate time comes, he meets a good friend;

When a man has lost his luck, he meets a beautiful woman.

-anonymous

• 2 weeks later...

I wouldnt reccomend any of these things I think they are for like really really fat people, if you can run, you dont need this, and in my opinion, the more its advertised, the less it does, because if it was really good you wouldnt need to advertise it as much. Take coca cola, as an example. Noone needs to advertise it cause people know its good ;P

Final word - Work hard for your 6 pack, and dont use any of these things that make you "loose weight", if anything, you should eat more to get more energy and muscle and be stronger and healthier overall. It will feel much better if when you get a 6 pack you know you worked hard for it and did it all by yourself.

Shito Ryu (3rd kyu) RETIRED - 2002-2003

Now studying BJJ(2006)