scottnshelly

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was just wondering how everyone here came up with thier login name for this forum.

i'll start:

i'm Scott. my wife is Shelly. We started dating when i was a freshman and she was a junior. All through school we were 'Scott and Shelly'. Everyone talked about 'Scott and Shelly'. We were always together, no one knew just one of us. Still to this day, our house is Scott and Shelly's house. Most people run them together to sound more like Scott'n'Shelly.

It stuck, so that's what our first e-mail address was 'scottnshelly@'. That's what my username has been ever since.

not that interesting, i know, but i'm sure some of you have an interesting story behind your username.

welll firstly i put my nickname down then a space. then i put karate because its a karate website so it ended up al karate :karate:

A.kelly

Great, page 6 of a topic! My students, whom I love very dearly call me Master H. instead of my full name. Also, I recieved my title July 2nd and the novelty has not yet warn off. My wife calls it my ego tag!

Mine came as a response to Lad culture which was around in the Mid 90s in Ireland and England - lots of lager and rowdy begaviour and a particular dress sense - Anyway a friend asked me if I was a Lad and I said no but that I wasnt a Man either - I was just a bloke - hence Bloke.

Why is it, when all is said and done, that more is said than done - John Fitzgerald Kennedy

Mine came as a response to Lad culture which was around in the Mid 90s in Ireland and England - lots of lager and rowdy begaviour and a particular dress sense - Anyway a friend asked me if I was a Lad and I said no but that I wasnt a Man either - I was just a bloke - hence Bloke.

My God! :o I can hear your Irish accent in the words you type. Bloke is a cool name.

My God! :o I can hear your Irish accent in the words you type. Bloke is a cool name.

LOL!!!! (i actualy laughed out loud to that one) i like irish accents too :)

How many blosom's are on that tree?

It is impossible to count,

The number's continuoulsy change.