• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

If you had the chance, who would you like to be trained by?

Alright, I will surprise everyone here....

I would have loved to train under....

San Goku the super sayian!!!

Think about it... how cool would it be to participate in the UFC and throw fireballs to your opponent? and oh yes, i would learn how to fly too.

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence thus, is not an act, but a habit. --- Aristotle

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Bruce Lee would have been awesome, and so would Jimmy Woo. But I was born to late for both of them...

"One of the lessons of history is that nothing is often a good thing to do and always a clever thing to say."

- Will Durant

Musashi

Morihei Ueshiba

Oyama

just for their reputation.

Then I'd track down the best striker, the best grappler, the best with bladed weapons, the best with escrima, the best over all trainer, the best with soft weapons, the best Kenpoist, etc.

Then if there was still time I would want to train with the founder/soke/best of each major style until i had mastered each one.

Then if there was more time, I'd train with myself for a few years, then go back to the others for more guidance.

That's why i'm turning to vampireism, so i can be immortal. Ashida Kim's books didn't teach me to be immortal like they claimed, so now i'm drinking blood (just kidding)

sun lu tang, cheng ting hwa, yin fu, tung hai chuan, bruce lee, jigoro kano, ueshiba, royce, gichin funakoshi, deng san feng, yang lu chan, muhammad ali, joe frazier, jet li, more just cant think...

I'd go with Liu Leong Siong. Since few people probably know who that is...

"Liu Leong Siong was a master of the family Kuntao system, a deadly fighting system that is said to be the highest level of the martial arts. It was only taught to Royalty and the emperor's family. A second style of Gung Fu that was derived from Kuntao was taught to the emperor's elite guards. The family's Kuntao was not shared completely with all of its members, but with only the first adult male child of each generation."

(from http://members.cox.net/eharris2/cimac/history.html)

Please understand I don't believe this is the "highest level of the martial arts," each has their own advantages. I just love the idea of knowing a style that was taught to Imperial house guards, much less one so few people had mastered.

36 styles of danger

Alright, I will surprise everyone here....

I would have loved to train under....

San Goku the super sayian!!!

Think about it... how cool would it be to participate in the UFC and throw fireballs to your opponent? and oh yes, i would learn how to fly too.

Id rather Vegeta as a teacher lol

http://jedimc.tripod.com/ma.html - what MA do you do, this is my poll.

There are two legends that i would be honored to be trained by them :

1- Sosai Oyama founder of Kyokushin karate

2- Morihei Ueshiba( O-Sensei ) founder of AIkido

but that is not possible since both r dead , so i will just try to follow their steps ..

Moon might shine upon the innocent and the guilty alike