• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

If you had the chance, who would you like to be trained by?

I would have to say Dan Inasanto, I was fortunate to attend one of his seminars a few years back and he is Awesome!! I hope one day for some one to say the same about me!!

"All your life you are told the things you cannot do. They will say you're not good enough, strong enough or talented enough; you're the wrong height or the wrong weight or the wrong type to play this or achieve this. THEY WILL TELL YOU NO, a thousand times no, until all the no's become meaningless. ………..….

“AND YOU WILL TELL THEM YES."

Nike Ad.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, I will surprise everyone here....

I would have loved to train under....

San Goku the super sayian!!!

Think about it... how cool would it be to participate in the UFC and throw fireballs to your opponent? and oh yes, i would learn how to fly too.

Id rather Vegeta as a teacher lol

LOL, that would be hilarious to watch. Having a super saiyan, toying around with UFC fighters.

My choice of instructors (I'm fine with my current instructors, but just a dream):

* Mas Oyama, although i might collapse half way through training, but he would be the most motivating instructor to me. :karate:

*Ed parker or Jeff Speakman, impressive techniques. It's interesting enough to even watch.

* Helio Gracie, it would be an honour to be taught by him in grappling, only if I understand the brazilian language!!! :lol:

Most people’s compassion and kindness are bounded by threats of their interest.

People respond to irritancies will dire actions and speech, which is magnified by grudge, competitiveness and fear.

I'll go with:

-My own sensei

- Shihan Seto (trained with him in Japan, and he came here)

-Shihan Kanazawa (he was my sensei's instructor)

and

-Alex Biamonti

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

Takamatsu, Bruce Lee (of course), Massaki Hatsumi, Toshiro Nagato, and my current teachers

White belt for life

"Destroy the enemies power but leave his life"

Morio Higaonna, Bruce Lee, Dan Inosanto, Bill Wallace, Chuck Norris in this order

Grand Master Jimmy H. Woo (Lo Sifu Chin Siu Dek)

...and for the duration of his entire 30 + years public teaching career (1960 - 1991), since we're talking fantasy here anyway.

Hit First...Hit Hard...Hit Often...and Finish Him Off!

For me, either Jhoon Rhee or Herb Perez.

Here's your chance:

http://www.jhoonrhee.com/

He has a seminar coming up June 23-25, and it is open to all instructors, including non-JR certified.

With respect,

Sohan

"If I cannot become one of extraordinary accomplishment, I will not walk the earth." Zen Master Nakahara Nantenbo

"A man who has attained mastery of an art reveals it in his every action." Samuarai maxim

"Knowing others is wisdom; knowing yourself is Enlightenment." Lao-Tzu