• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

If you had the chance, who would you like to be trained by?

out of all these famous martial artists (alive or dead) who would you like to be trained by, one on one. Bruce Lee, Mestre Bimba, Gracies, anyone?

It can be anyone. Me personally, its a toss up between Mestre Bimba or Royce Gracie.

Im brasilian, but live in the united states. Really enjoying martial arts.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmm i could go for the obvious Mr.Lee or Guru Dan inosanto, BUT ill go for Chris Crudelli even though he doesn't teach my art i would still like to learn off of him.

I have a different opinion (big surprise on a message board) :lol:

I would have to say, my current teacher, Master Elmer.

Just like the old question about Karate styles, It's not about, which teacher is best, it's about which teacher is best for you. I like his style of teaching and he is very patient (he has to be with me fumbling around the Dojo floor) :lol:

That doesn't mean I wouldn't go to every seminar SGM Ed Parker gave :nod:

Kenpo Training may not be a Lifetime Journey, but it's Definitely the Journey of a Lifetime!!

I would like to have studied under Azato, Itosu, Matsumura (x2), Aragaki, Higaonna, and also a Gladiator training school

7th Dan Chidokai

A true combat warrior has to be hard as nails in mind, body and soul. Warriors are action takers and not action fakers. If you are cruising, make time for losing

I'd have to agree I like my Sensei best. He has a lot of patience with me, and I'm grateful for it. It might not be bad to be trained by his sensei, but I know his sensei was a lot different than he is, and a lot more physically demanding on the students.

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu