33 members have voted

1. 1. How often do you go to Karate?

• Once a Week
    • Twice a Week
    • Three times a week
    • All week
    • Other

If you want to be in Karate ask yourself this:

Will I have to get myself up from the couch a big issue?

If you have a Mom and Dad, are you gonna make them fight with you to get in the car and go to Karate classes?

Am I going to commit myself?

Will I follow instructions?

Am I ready?

In Karate, everything is super disiplined. If you make a mistake, you'll have to pay for it by doing their orders.

Remember, Senseis are big on disipline!

:D

Stop Reading My Signature- Get your Own

While your reading my Signie,

Want to check out my karate webbie?

http://www.ussd.com/

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The only reason it's only twice a week is because the dojo is only open twice a week. It's very sad, but then, it's not like I have much more time than that anyway.

Getting up from the couch-No problem, it means I'm going to the dojo, and therefore am extremely happy.

Mom and Dad-They will take me there, or I will go mad.

Commitment-Big part of karate, and I want to learn.

Follow instructions-Not well from Blaise, but from everyone else it's a do without thinking sort of deal.

Ready?-Not a clue, but I sure hope so.

Yes, I know Senseis are big on discipline. And, oddly enough, when he puts people in charge of large groups and makes them responsible for the groups mistakes, the group listens better. They don't want all the push-ups the people in charge will give them for making Sensei give them push-ups.

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

I go to Karate classes three times a week and practice every other day at home. This way, I can always keep my skills at their top and learn quickly.

I go twice but I take two classes each time I go then I go twice to Tai Chi Chuan for a total of 7 hours of MA a week.

I train 5 times a week, so I guess you vcould count it all week. I have decided to go into karatecamps more this year. Allready 3 camps, they are effective in training since we train 3 times in a day, for whole weekend. And the cost is only 20 euros.

• 1 month later...

For a lot of people I do not think there should be any issues with their mothers or fathers. I do not think there are many people here that are under 16 or 17. Sure, I'm 18, but I drive or walk.

"Don't tell me what I can't do."

My Sifu is my father in law, so i train usually an average of 1-2 times a week at 1hour each and usually 1-2 hours on sundays. I could train more but because of work and college i spend most of my time studying or if i can squeeze in a half an hour through the evening ill try.