• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Coka-a-Cola and other soft drinks?

Do you drink Coke and other soft drinks?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Do you drink Coke and other soft drinks?

• Yes
    • No

I'll have a ~Coke~ now and then...maybe 1-2/week. There's no nutritional value in a pop. Not that I'm all that health conscience, I just don't like them as much as I used to.

My nightly prayer..."Please, just let me win that PowerBall Jackpot just once. I'll prove to you that it won't change me!"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

I love drinking coke. My father is CONSTANTLY on me for it. I tell him I am 23 and can make my own choices, but he chooses to fuss anyway. Oh well. I have tried to limit my intake of them and i think I have had a limited amount of success. NEway, those are my 2 cents

"The journey of a 1,000 miles starts with but a single step."

I only drink the diet variety and avoid all 'fizzy' drinks on Training days (4-5 days/week). So, the end result is I drink them very rarely. In the past I drank a truck load of Diet Coke daily. Putting a stop to it had an immediate impact on my conditioning (endurance) - the same goes for coffee. I cut it out altogether.

-V-

More than 200 pictures of Kyokushin technique.

Kata outlined step by step.

https://www.kyokushinbudokai.org (Homepage)

Diary of a Full Contact Martial Artist (Diary)

Hehe....My friends insist I'm addicted to Mountain Dew. I usually say no comment, but truthfully, I'd have to agree. I love the stuff, so, naturally, they steal it from me whenever I get it to try and keep my from being hyper. (I believe the MD makes me hyper....and so it does. Oh, does it....hehe.) Of course, I know it's not good for me. I know the stuff, before it's in drinkable form, has to be transported with toxic warning signs on the trucks.....It's toxic, alright, but it's good!

He who gains a victory over other men is strong; but he who gains a victory over himself is all powerful Lao-tsu

I quit drinking soda a long time ago. I have had maybe 2 or 3 in the last 5 years. Coke used to be my favorite pop though. Dr. Pepper was up there too. The fact that there are no health benefits to it though, and that it costs money, were factors in me giving it up. I can't really say whether I feel better since I don't drink it or not, since I quit when I was about 14.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War