• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Anyone heard of the Ab lounge?

Mabey youve seen it on TV. Its called the "Ab Lounge" and its one of the first things Ive seen on TV that looked liked it really works. Anyone have one or know anyone that has one and knows that it works. I kinda want to get one if I hear about it working well.

Chunk Kuk Do in SC! I love Club Karate!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

http://www.karateforums.com/viewtopic.php?t=16354&highlight=ab+lounge

man i just noticed the bad spelling errors of mine. anyways, my brother got it, i personally dont thinnk they work, or if they do, i think there are better exercises like extra crunches. you do get 90 days to return it from the store i bought it from, so if you wanna do it, try. but as i learned from this website, the key to make the abs visible is diet and watching what you eat. these ab exercises will only make them stronger. it also depends on the person.

on sidenote, i have stopped eating after 7-7:30. i also do 40 minutes on the gazelle and sweat a lot like every other day or (occasionally missing some) capoiera will start today again, anyways, if i keep this up, do you think my abs will show in like two months? my metabolism is pretty fast. any suggestions? thanks

sorry,,hehe, maybe the answer to my question will help the topic creater too. best of luck.

Im brasilian, but live in the united states. Really enjoying martial arts.

I don't know much about the ab lounge, but I purchased the 6 second abs machine and it is working quite well for me. Hopefully I will regain my 6 pack in a few weeks. lol.

"The journey of a 1,000 miles starts with but a single step."