• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

getting FAT

anticon

peanut butter is okay as a protein source, but you also have to look at fat content. Not only that, but meat protein is considered to be of better quality when it comes to building muscle.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Don't get fat; get dense :up: :nod:

Much better, I think.. the advantages of the extra mass, without the disadvantages of the size.

How one goes about this? Umm.. good question. Increase muscle mass is about the best idea I can come up with. I'm sure there are other ways too.. I've picked up 15 lbs since starting college last fall; without much change in my figure (my shoulders picked up some muscle though, and widened out); and I really don't know how this happened.. :-? I'll credit karate, since there isn't much else I can think of that would make me pick up more muscle (I don't lift weights or anything like that)

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."

- T. S. Eliot

Vertigo, could it be the infamous "freshman fifteen," where you gain 15 pounds the first year due to--I think--altered or poor eating habits?

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."

yeah, probably... but its not a bad amount of weight... I came in 5'10" 120lbs (a little extra weight couldn't hurt :P)... and the added weight is mainly muscle, which is definitely welcome :)

"Only those who will risk going too far can possibly find out how far one can go."

- T. S. Eliot

Once the weight comes on my friend, it is hard to get off. Be mindful of that. I am 6' 190 pounds and I want to lose a few lbs. myself. Have you consulted a doctor or nutritionist about this? They might be able to help. Good luck

"The journey of a 1,000 miles starts with but a single step."