• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

getting FAT

anticon

hey everybody.. I dont know why, but I just want to get fatter. i'm 5'7" 135 pounds.. what can i eat to get fat? I want to get like 145-155 pounds. I dont mean muscle mass, just... weight. The one thing I dont want is a double-chin.. but other than that I just want to fatten myself up. I know this doesnt make all that sense.. but please let me know what I can eat to gain the desired weight, and how soon it would happen. I would really appreciate it. Thanks. :)

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

You want to get...fat...

I would suggest Krispy Kreme doughnuts...pile up on the bad carbs. If you eat meat make sure it isn't lean. If you drink milk make sure it's whole and full of chocolate powder and/or syrup. Consume plenty of soft drinks at room temperature (remember, drinking cool water burns 10 calories per serving, you need to avoid that!). Don't forget to move as little as possible. Oh, and if you consumer lots of protein drinks without any strenuous activity, that will turn to fat as well. Try spending time with fat friends to pick up on their fat habbits.

To simplify it, take in more calories than you burn, and ruin your metabolism by sitting idley. The more calories you take in, the faster it will happen.

I can't imagine why you'd want to gain 20 lbs. of disgusting fat, but it is your choice. You'll be winded easier, you'll feel like crap, and you'll be hindered as a martial artist.

Good luck, I think :roll:

To condemn the art of another is to condemn your own as well. We all have the same origin.

aha, that response was amusing and very informative; thank you. Once I get fatter I plan to do some lifting and jogging, but remain the same size.. just so I can be fat and strong, and not get tired easier [in a fight]. any other suggestions would be appreciated!

OK . I'll play along . Eat like my wife did when she was pregnant .

Eat your regular stuff but put this at the end of every meal . Breakfast too! :o

4 scoops favorite ice cream

2 HEAPING spoons of marshmellow fluff

2 HEAPING spoons of nuttella (put in microwave for 1 min )

1 banana (peeled , mashed and fried in butter )

3 HEAPING spoons of whip cream

Cover in Chocolate sauce ( and I mean cover so you can not see anything )

Half a jar of marchino cherries

You can leave out the cheddar cheese and pickles if you want :brow:

And throw one of these before bed time and the odd 3 AM snack .

You should be good in no time .

Enjoy :D

We are not so much individual beings as individual points of perception within one immense being.

Apparently, having some body fat makes you stronger than if you don't have any. I don't mean obese here but a proportion of fat supposedly does increase power. This is one of the reasons why the world's strongest man all (or almost all) have some extra fat.

pwerlifters are just that - powerlifters. They don't pay as strict attention to diet as say, bodybuilders, because they aren't getting paid to look pretty. They get paid to lift stuff... lots of stuff.

Naturally, a bigger person has the potential to be stronger than a smaller person, as they have more mass. However, I don't think that means a fat person who weighs 230 will be stronger than a fit person who weighs 230. The fat will be a detriment...

SevenStar:

However, I don't think that means a fat person who weighs 230 will be stronger than a fit person who weighs 230. The fat will be a detriment...

I agree with that. What I meant is that two guys who have the same physique, but one has some extra fat he should be able to deliver more power from what I have heard. For example one guy who ways 230 and the other 250 (if lean would weigh 230).

Dont get fat. I think you are misunderstanding the logic of building mass. THeres a difference to building mass healthily and unhealthily. Rite now you are building it unhealthily. U will get high cholesterol and salt levels which is crap for u. Eat chicken etc to put on muscle as mass. Why do you want to put on fat? It doesnt work the way u think it does. U cant convert fat into muscle. U burn fat and put on muscle or you put on muscle. Hope that helps. So get in the gym and start bustin out those reps! :)

"Life is a journey, not a destination"

"Absorb what is useful, reject what is useless"

"Knowing is not enough, we must apply. Willing is not enough, we must do"

I've been wondering for a while:

Is whole wheat bread covered in peanut butter a good snack for mass building? It's filling and tastes good with some water, but I dunno much about nutrition.