• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Introducing Myself -- Finally

Juniper

:) Greetings Everyone! I am new to this site and still haven't quite navigated through all of it. I have already posted a couple of things in the past two weeks, but haven't properly introduced myself.

I live in Michigan and I practice Kung fu and Tai Chi. I earned my green sash last Fall-- which I am quite proud of because that was a rank I never thought I would ever attain to! I had figured maybe I'd get there in my next lifetime or something like that.

I have a husband, two kids (one girl, one boy), a dog, and two cats. My martial arts practice is my passion. I also lovingly tend to my garden and indoor plants (even though my black cat loves to eat them every now and then). I also love a good martial arts movie (favorite one so far is Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon), and love to study the works of Morihei Ueshiba.

I have become a big fan of this forum -- I usually don't find myself posting much over the internet. But I am quite happy to find other people like myself who are passionate and dedicated to martial arts.

Peace and Blessings to All -- Juniper

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Welcome to KF, I hope you enjoy it.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

Yes, welcome Juniper!

The best victory is when the opponent surrenders

of its own accord before there are any actual

hostilities...It is best to win without fighting.

- Sun-tzu

Hi Juniper!

Welcome to Karate Forums. :)

Good to have you on board.

Yes, KF is a great place. Although there are many people here from wildly different backgrounds we can all come together and share our experiences and learn together. Speaking for myself, I've learned many things from people on KF since I first joined.

Congratulations on achieving your green sash! :)

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

Welcome, Juniper, and may I say what a great intro! :)

Kool Kiais: ICE! DIE! KITES! DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGHHHHHH! KIAI!

"Know Thyself"

"Circumstances make me who I am."