• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Gym training routines

YODA

Okay

Our club trainers routine:

First we well walk around the floor on our heels for 10 seconds then toes then inside of or feet and then outside of our feet and do each about twice in different orders.

Then we run around the gym for about 10 minutes sometimes stoping and doing a number of pushups then keep on going and do some more pushups or like squads and then we run backwards and sideways then feet crossing over and running. we might go the opposite direction when running.

Sometimes we go skipping and do cross and double jumps and high knees still skiping.

Then we well do streching like the spilts and like some pushups and squads, situps crunches..ect more streching stuff.

then we might shadow box

Then we practice or rewiew what we did last class and start punching kicking knees and elbow moves and combas and we might spar if their isn't lots of people in the class.

My Gym Routine :grin:

It's basically the same but I do the warmups and skiping and cardio for longer like five minutes extra and i train harder and do like more pushups and situps then we have to in class also work on my combos that i have trouble with or to improve my speed

Their it is the basics :nod:

when you do your best it`s going to show.

"If you watch the pros, You will learn something new"

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt