• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Getting Cut

Sinar89

ok, i'm trying to get 'ripped'. i have good strength and all and pretty good size but now i just want to get like a rock. so, i heard that a real good way to get solid in your chest is to go to steps and like gte into push up postion with your feet on the floor and your arms on the steps so you can do them easily. then i heard you do like 120 until your arms are dead and ten you rest for 30 mins (thats when the fat burns i was told) and then do it again. is this true or should i just stick to benching?

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

The way you get ripped is by having so little body fat that the striations of the muscle are visible. Neither of the exercises you mentioned will burn very many calories. What you need to do is cardio. If you have a pool you can access, swim twice a week and run twice a week. When you run, go for five miles and just work on getting your time down. When you swim, work up to swimming a mile nostop. Once you can do that, either work on going longer or going faster. If you do not have access to a pool, just do 4 running session a week.

You can get a scale at walmart that will measure your body fat% and weight. Use that to keep track of your progress.

If you can't laugh at yourself, there's no point. No point in what, you might ask? there's just no point.

Many people seem to take Karate to get a Black Belt, rather than getting a Black Belt to learn Karate.