• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

A kick to the groin

SoonerJohn

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

well, id say doctor, the groin area is a sensitve area and veryy important if you want to have kids or even for you health. doctor sounds good, i wouldnt risk it one bit.

Im brasilian, but live in the united states. Really enjoying martial arts.

It's a good thing to have checked out just to be safe.Iv'e been hit up in the genitals and it hurts women just as much or even more than a man.I was crumpled on the ground for a long while in a indescribable pain a woman can't feel any other way :o My pain lasted about 10 days.I can't even begin to describe it how felt for me to a man. :o And I have a high pain threashold!

it hurts women just as much or even more than a man

I wouldnt be so sure :D

You would not think so but yep, :roll: But pain thresholds can very from person to person regardless of sex.

You would not think so but yep, :roll: But pain thresholds can very from person to person regardless of sex.
If you have blood in your urine you have internal damages go to the Doc A.S.A.P.I don't like to debate but x-woman is right it is excrutiating for us to!I was in a ugly fight once in highschool with another girl. I was holding my own pretty good until she droped me in my tracks with a squar hard kick right in to my genitals :o .And the guys watching were saying" get up get up and kick her a**!As much as I REALLY wanted to I could do nothing after being kicked in such a sensitive place! The pain in my genitals and reproductve organs was incomprehendable :o I felt disoriented and felt like I was going into paralysis or somthing!And it took me a long time to get over that experience as well!!

yeah i agree, i think the worst pain is when it hits your stomach after you have been kicked in the groin.

on sunday i forgot to put on my cup and i got a kick to the bottom of my groin and put pushed it up but it didn't hurt at all and it was a hard kick. wow maybe i have balls of iron :idea: maybe i could sell this online and clame i posess enourous powers of chi the slogan could be " Never whear a Cup again" im sure some people would by it lol :D

Strive to Become The Type Of Person That Others Do Not Normally Encounter In This World

I would love it if everyone i spoke to or met throughout my life would benefit from being with or speaking to me. - Life goal

I See The Sunshine But Their's A Storm Holding Me Back.

Do you know what, happned to me yesterday I went up against a guy who fight in thailand, and done a flying knee, on to my groin I went down, and I can feel it today, the knee is harder...I did also kick him 2x in the groin he was still okay...

There will be a day that you can't cope with your life, I want you to look at the star and remember, I always smile back at you. luV u lots Jen