• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Coffee before class?

I love coffee, but I don't tend to drink it before class as I end up with a dry mouth (even if I drink water after coffee). Plus, I tend to find that coffee before class makes me 'crash' afterwards. I usually stick to coffee in the morning and just try and drink plenty of water or maybe some fruit juice before class.

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I never read this topic... I have coffee before every class and one every morning...

Thanks for ruining my last vice..... :bawling:

Don't believe everything you read on the internet. If it works for you, then why stop?

I don't mean to offend anybody with my above statement. I tried having a cup before class, and noticed no difference in my performance than if I hadn't drank coffee.

Your tiredness from work could be for many reasions. Perhaps not enough sleep, bad diet or stress?

Well, I hardly ever get enough sleep, and have been that way my entire life. My diet is pretty good, although I could do with losing a few pounds. Stress? Of course I've got stress. Who doesn't?

"A life is not important, except in the impact it has on other lives."

-- Jackie Robinson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-- Edmund Burke