• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

How fast can you run a 2.4km =1.5miles

I have been running since I was in 7th grade and Im now in 9th grade and I usually rune from 4.5-5 miles when I train and last time I checked I ran one mile in 5:25 so I could probally run a mile and a half in about 8 mins.

Chunk Kuk Do in SC! I love Club Karate!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

That is a good goal.

Back in the day when I was running track, I could do 1.5 in 9 minutes flat. (that was 8 years and 80 lbs ago.)

Right now, I probably could do it in 12 (which is extremely poor for me. I am going to work on it this summer.)

Hope this helps

"The journey of a 1,000 miles starts with but a single step."

I have been running since I was in 7th grade and Im now in 9th grade and I usually rune from 4.5-5 miles when I train and last time I checked I ran one mile in 5:25 so I could probally run a mile and a half in about 8 mins.

Wow ckd-student. That is great. Keep up the good work. When I was in Junior High and High School I ran track and cross country. My event was the 2 mile and I could do it in 12 flat. (I hope to be there again someday) Keep working on it and good luck :)

"The journey of a 1,000 miles starts with but a single step."

I did 5k= 3.2 mile cross country in HS. My best was an 18:33, and I knew guys that could do it around or under 15min. I only ran for two years, but with more practice... I did Track for three years, but that was shorter stuff, and hurdles, and long jump.

1.5mile in 12 min. shouldn't be that hard- it's only an 8 minute mile. I haven't timed myself recently, but that's a fast jog.

The best a man can hope for

is, over the course of his lifetime,

to change for the better.