• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Well, I found the Introduction forum...

Well, I've posted here a few times already, but an introduction is in order...

I'm Richard, frequently go by Rick, but am Jag to all but my family. I'm a university student taking History and Geography, and in about a month I will be a commissioned Artillery or Logistics Officer in the Canadian Forces Army Reserve.

Currently, I am only a white belt in Isshinryu Karate, but I am rising quickly. I'll probably have a belt test within the next month. I am looking into beginning a Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu class, but we'll see how funds pan out.

That summarizes me well right now. Life pretty much solely consists of university, martial arts (and physical training), and the military. Oh, and chasing girls during downtime. :D

Lure with bait; Strike with chaos.

~ I: Making of Plans, "Art of War", Sun Tzu.

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
That summarizes me well right now. Life pretty much solely consists of university, martial arts (and physical training), and the military. Oh, and chasing girls during downtime. :D

:D Isn't it enaugh?

Anyhow welcome to KF! Osu :karate:

Welcome to KF! I'm sure you will enjoy it.

"What we do in life, echoes in eternity."

"We must all fear evil men. But there is another kind of evil which we must fear most, and that is the indifference of good men."

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Rick!

Welcome to Karate Forums and to martial arts.

Good luck for your Isshinryu belt test! :)

"Was it really worth it? Only time and death may ever tell..." The Beautiful South - The Rose of My Cologne

Sheffield Steelers!