• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

-Roundhouse Kick-

I'm not very flexible when it comes to spinning kicks. However I need to learn to do a Spinning Roundhouse Kick pretty quickly. The problem with my Spinning Roundhouse Kick is height. I'm 5'7" and I'm having a hard time getting ANY height to it. As I said before I'm not very flexibleso I need to get height. Any advise?

Although flexibility does come in handy when trying to get some added height to your kicks, you'd be surprised with the correct technique how high you can actually kick.

It's important to make sure that you are rotating on the ball of your foot and not the heel. When you execute your kick, your planted foot should be facing the opposite direction. Make sure your knee is bent and that all your weight is on the ball of your foot (your heel should be slightly off the ground).

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

You are 5'7' Height doens't effect your kicks, Im kinda short 174cm I think still, to be fair its just your techniques,,,

There will be a day that you can't cope with your life, I want you to look at the star and remember, I always smile back at you. luV u lots Jen