• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Couples in martial arts

In my opinion,I wouldn't advise it. bad things could happen! Awhile ago, I trained with my girlfriend at the same dojo.I was an assistant instructor there at the time and asked my girlfriend if she wanted to come to class and check it out, she liked it and started training a couple days later. Years later, she had reached brn belt and was very good at it . My best friend at the time was also an instructor and we hung out all the time together. One night I went to pick my girlfriend up from work and noticed that my friend was also there talking to her,I didnt really think to much about it but as time went on, it was regularly happening.I mean, every night sorta thing. To make a very long story short, he was trying to put the mack on her. I confronted her about the matter and she said that it had been anoying her also but she didnt want to tell me because she didnt want me to stomp my friend into the ground.After my talk with my shady friend, we went are seperate ways to avoid conflict but still trained at the dojo together. Then a few months later, I caught her cheating on me with some 40yr old punk. She was 20yrs old! When I found that guy and her together,it was not pretty. I snatched that guy out of his car by his neck and about that same time, she gets out and tries to fight me! I couldnt belive it, I mean, Im her teacher,what... did she think she could really take me? After this all cleared up or so I thought, she comes back to the dojo and started to train again. Talking all kinds of smack to me,trying to get my head instructor mad at me. It didn't work but still,she was unbelivablly evil,like I never even knew her to begin with. To this day, i've never ever been through so much * as I did when I was with her. I know that was a long story but I had to get that of my shoulders. I'm sorry if that was a little too detailed for everyone but when I seen the topic I had to speak up. Thanks for listening.

Why punch someone when their on the ground when you can just kick them

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Davison I am really sorry that you had such a hard time with your Girlfriend, that was pretty cruel and heartless. especially when she cheated on you , it must of been pretty hard to take. I hope you continue to do well in your traning and wish you the best in the future :)

Iam kind of undecided on weather or not I would want to train with my boyfriend , I can understand both sides but I guess it depends on the people . I would have to say do what you think is best for you :karate:

your hands and feet are all the protection you need, you win some you loose some but you live to fight another day !!!

Next time just put the smack-down on the woman. She was the cheater, not the old dude.

"A life is not important, except in the impact it has on other lives."

-- Jackie Robinson

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing."

-- Edmund Burke