How bad am i going to get beat?  

31 members have voted

1. 1. How bad am i going to get beat?

• Little Sore?
    • Lil Blood?
    • Bloody Pulp?
    • Dental Records: Inconclusive?
    • No Discernable Human Remains?

lol you got guts I give you that ! I too figured that the best way to learn how to spar was with a blackbelt , and he was kind enough to give me the proper education :lol: some advice though, I would make an appoipment with your doctor ahead of timeand inform them of what you going to do , that way they will know your comming and you won't have to wait lol

all kidding aside , as I said before It is good that your learning form a black belt I still spar with one every chance , and good luck in your first tournment. I hope to fight in my first one soon too :) hey we can both get pounded on together lol :)

your hands and feet are all the protection you need, you win some you loose some but you live to fight another day !!!

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you have real fighting spirit, i did nearly the exact same thing i got pounded pretty bad but nothing serious. (black eye, brused shin, cut lip) he wont hurt you to bad, good luck :)

Fist visible Strike invisible

If he puts enough of a beating on you, your girlfriend can nurse you back to health. Who knows, maybe he's thought of that and won't beat you down too badly? Or as half of us said, he may just make you appear to be no longer human.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

LOL funny posts guys, one big warning be very nice to your gf between now and when you spar. or he may want to beat you so bad that his little girl can no longer look at you with out being grossed out. lol

Fist visible Strike invisible

Like I said, remind him that if he beats you bad enough, his daughter is going to be the one to nurse you back to health after the parimedics, doctors, and surgeons are done anyways.

He who knows others is wise. He who knows himself is enlightened.

- Tao Te Ching

"Move as swift as a wind, stay as silent as forest, attack as fierce as fire, undefeatable defense like a mountain."

- Sun Tzu, the Art of War

Like I said, remind him that if he beats you bad enough, his daughter is going to be the one to nurse you back to health after the parimedics, doctors, and surgeons are done anyways.

Nice... I really hope she feels bad for me... but i could've asked to spar her... she is a green belt... LOL

Strength is no match for skill