Rock-fght

best Shoulder exersise  

19 members have voted

1. 1. best Shoulder exersise

• Dumbell millitary press
    • Barbell militarypress
    • Bag work
    • push ups
    • Dumbell raises (front, medial and back)
    • stretchy rubber band thingys

What is the best exersise here for adding bulk on your shoulders. if its not listed then post.

My fists are fire,

My arms are brimstone,

My legs are steel,

My heart is the furnace.

Rock--5ft'6 160lbs 15yrs old

• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

depends on which part. for the front (anterior), military press definitely. for the rest (the main bulk of it) id say either shoulder flyes, or their equivilant on a cable machine. (put the cable handle to the lowest setting on the floor, grab it, and just move hand from your side to 90 degrees out or so- one arm at a time. worked GREAT for me.)

Well, I prefer the dumbell military presses to the barbell, you use more stabilizer muscles in controlling the movement, and if something goes wrong you can always drop the dumbbells to the ground. Lateral and front raises, along with uprights should also be added to your routine if you want to build up your shoulders. If you want to build up your traps, shrugs are good as well.

To condemn the art of another is to condemn your own as well. We all have the same origin.

The dumbell military press or using the delt deck. Remember the keys to muscle growth is the use of heavy weight, proper nutrition, and plenty of rest.

The reason for the push-ups is because they also work the shoulder, even though it is only in a small ammount.

"let those who shed blood with me be forever known as my brother."

• 2 weeks later...

why are pushups on this list?

Do hand stand push ups count ? They work that whole shoulder - trap - lat area .

Oh by the way military press.

We are not so much individual beings as individual points of perception within one immense being.